Behind the Scenes: Invites are Coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muneebahmad
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2014

muneebahmad , Jun 6, 2014 :
    It's June 6, and no invites yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. Don't make us wait too long or the customers will lose interest.

2. Max(IT)
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

Max(IT) , Jun 6, 2014 :
    And that is the only reason you are begging to OnePlus: price.

It could be a good device, for sure, and that's the reason I'd like to try one, but this attitude of OnePlus is disappointing. They let us think they are a company with the customer satisfaction at first place, but they are playing this weird game with invites.

3. tbschommer
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

tbschommer , Jun 6, 2014 :
    It's not weird if you read the announcements where the reasons for the invite system is clearly explained.

4. robert91
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014

5. Max(IT)
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

Max(IT) , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Today those sound like empty words to me.
    As I said before, there is nothing to justify this delay. They are not using a QHD display. They are not using a snapdragon 805. They are not using a particular material for the shell.
    This phone should be already available.
    But I'm fine with a delay, don't get me wrong!
    Just come here and SAY THAT without silly word games!

6. jimberkas
    KitKat Jun 6, 2014

jimberkas , Jun 6, 2014 :
    yep, I'm holding off my righteous indignation until the end of June. If we're still floundering about without invites, then I'll start plotting my revenge:mad:

tbschommer likes this.
  7. JorgeDiesel
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

8. gorbuha
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

gorbuha , Jun 6, 2014 :
    They are waiting for the component prices to drop and also for the production facilities of OPPO their owner and parent company to become available as OPPO is now using them to mass-produce Find 7 and Find 7a. So all the hype is really bullshit. This is a bs company that used a proven method of marketing (in Asia). I don't believe any of their words or promises, but nonetheless I am prepared to wait until the end of June just because my contract is up at the end of June and then I am jumping to T-Mobile and if the phone is not available by then I will get the LG G3

Max(IT) likes this.
  9. NeoSigma
    Eclair Jun 6, 2014

NeoSigma , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Light rain but looks like clear skies ahead :p Patience, I'm sure they're coming. nostorm.jpg

Maybe we all could help by doing a rain dance.

tbschommer likes this.
  10. JLK250
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

JLK250 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Why isn't the LG G3 available right now? Why isn't the iPhone6 available right now? For that matter, why don't they bring us the LG G4 right now, since it's probably already well under way in development? Simple answer, because they are not yet ready for mass production. OP already said that they will ramp up production later this month after testing out a small batch today. Why do you keep thinking they should be in mass production already?

And where is this delay you speak of? If nobody gets invites today, then there was a delay. If they don't ramp up volumes dramatically in June, then there was a delay. Why pick today to have a hissy fit?

Frenk likes this.
  11. robert91
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014

robert91 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    maybe... :D

12. kivkiv
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014

kivkiv , Jun 6, 2014 :
    it could be better if OPO was announced in may and launched in july.

and I think there should be more then 10.000 invites, if they couldn't produce 10.000 phones in 3 months, phones can be handmade :)

13. Koriel
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

Koriel , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I have been monitoring this forum today for 16 hours already.... It's time...

14. fischfrosch
    Froyo Jun 6, 2014

fischfrosch , Jun 6, 2014 :
    the better question is : How many ? ...

15. Nyco30
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014

Nyco30 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    @David S. Any news guyz? We know you're fully busy, but people are cryingon these forum to know more about what's happening with the tropical storm!!! Thx a billion for your reply!

16. kwan
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

kwan , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Beside price. Name a few ful HD, 3 ram, 801 2,5 GHz phones. Please do tell.

17. bhups
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

18. ShirtlessCubsFan
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

markini and A33 like this.
  19. D4ddy-LiLd4rk

20. FXA