Donut Dec 9, 2014

j03yk , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Damn thats a lot of phones... I have to get my hands on one :D

2. benluca
    KitKat Dec 10, 2014

3. Calloftime
    Eclair Dec 12, 2014

Calloftime , Dec 12, 2014 :
    Here's one of my favorite quotes by Muhammad Ali. Its helped me greatly in my career.
    ''need an India invite''

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

4. Spikey4
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2014

Spikey4 , Dec 12, 2014 :
    Have seen that there are potentially some cheap knock offs on the market! Keep vigilant people

5. rvahed
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

6. AhmedAnsari
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

AhmedAnsari , Dec 13, 2014 :
    I was hoping to get a shareable invite before 10th of December, but I am not feeling comfortable for asking another invite as my uncle is about to visit us in Pakistan in few days.

I have got 3 One+ and willing to get another for my cousin , please send me an invite at your earliest ,

Thankful in Advance
    Ahmad

7. FirstSmartphoneEver
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

FirstSmartphoneEver , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Hello!

I am one of those guys who refuse their whole life to buy a smartphone, because they think they don't need it, it's too expensive bla bla bla. Well, now at the age of 23, I've reached a milestone in my life: I want a smartphone, and not an ordinary one, but the One+!
    I've been looking over the internet to find the perfect model and now I'm here, begging for an invite.
    Is there anybody who is willing to share me this luxury?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas

8. prashantapple
    Donut Dec 13, 2014

9. Yannick1233
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

Yannick1233 , Dec 13, 2014 :
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    i am in love with this handy but i have no invention :(
    if some hearted person give me one that would make me very happy

10. Kremka
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

11. robinperko.artist
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

robinperko.artist , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Hi There - so as this post was a while ago I am wondering what I need to do here to procure an invite and buy one of these chuffin phones! I am based in the UK, a graphic designer and artist and at the moment use an old iphone 3G and a Sony xperia SP... I need to be upgraded!!! So what do I need to do, in clear instruction, to obtain an invite and buy a phone? There are various sites which sell the phones sans invitation, but personally I would rather obtain it via the official site, and also be involved some what with all the excitement. Cheers, Robin.

12. JohnDorian
    Donut Dec 13, 2014

13. Mohamed Hussein
    Eclair Dec 13, 2014

14. Mohamed Hussein
    Eclair Dec 13, 2014

15. harshad khebade
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

16. harshad khebade
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

17. ayadav2k1
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

ayadav2k1 , Dec 13, 2014 :
    I am waiting for an invite for longvtimebto getvthisbone. I am desperate to take it.

18. jarevalo
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2014

19. 0nedayIllGet0ne
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

0nedayIllGet0ne , Dec 13, 2014 :
    I went through the last posts in the invite section...first time I read you must follow guides/20 steps to buy (i.e. spend your money on) an electronic device.

The phone is nice and is respectable "techwise" (in particular for the Cyanogen install by default).

Like so many of you, I was really exited and ready to get involved in this "happy few" community. It's been months waiting for an invite, pre-order or even just the possibility to BUY oneplus phone.

Excitement turned into frustration, then hanger...then a complete disregard - to the extent I had erased from my memory this phone, brand and company (the only reason I post this message is because I received recently an email from oneplus).

This company is demonstrating beyond any doubt that:
    - it cannot manufacture and deliver (and worst - sell) it's products;
    - is highly unreliable (sales processes are opaque - no commitments...)
    - is unable to meet it's existing prospects/clients needs (btw, why going to india when you can't even meet the demand in the north america and europe?);
    - may not answer the day you will face an issue with the hardware pieces.

I will not follow any guide or 100 steps to get one of your device - it's totally ridiculous.

Marketing cannot hide serious lacks.

Good Luck OnePlus (and its customers) - I have just found a better device for a lower price in a store around the corner.

Took me two steps: ask for it/pay for it.

Business should always remain that simple.

20. Mohamed Hussein
    Eclair Dec 13, 2014