Behind the scenes, the lab aspirations

1. JDabarbet , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 22, 2021 :
    I have been part of 5he OnePlus revolution a few years already I'm a barber in New York City the bronx to be specific and few of my customers talk to me about OnePlus phone and I was like not I The time I have the lg v20 and then I thought was the best phone on the market and year pass and one of my customers talk again to me how he love the OnePlus phones and how good they are but I couldn't get one in my t-mobile store then I started to research it and looking in you tube about it and the more I hear or read about it the.more I want it to the opportunity came with the 6t o t-mobile and my wife gave it as a birthday present and I fall in love with it rigth alway I just to tell everyone in my job about me having the best phone and how I could do so many thing that they phones couldn't and they gave me the LOOK but I didn't care cause my 6t was very reliable and time when on that my coworkers agreed with me I try to rebrand my t-mobile version but never I find how to do it correctly and when the 7t came alone I went for it and to this day no regrets and also a gadget the bullets and the bullets 2 recently on last Xmas I was gave for Xmas present the OnePlus earbuds which I like very much I recently lost my rigth one and I still use the left one bottom line OnePlus it's my favorite phone company and brand when it comes to smart phone soon I will love to upgrade to the 8t or 9 series but my budget cause the covid-19 had me in a strictly budget and I can't I afford but I'm doing number eats delivery now to survive and my OnePlus 7t had been a fast reliable smart phone and the battery quality it's great recharge the phone it's fast and it allows me to work for 4 to 5 hours straight on ubereats that it's a constant use of my phone without turning it off and the OnePlus 7t battery it's up to the challenge when I work ...Love OnePlus and since I heard about the lab and a chance to gave me a 9 series phone it's a dream for me and hopefully it I will get the chance to give my thoughts about the 9 series and learn how to take photos of everything on this One plus world....

2. Jassaman
    Froyo Mar 22, 2021

3. phil__
    Eclair Mar 22, 2021

4. SmeraHeart
    Eclair Mar 23, 2021

5. KAALI6558
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

6. iamaan786
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2021

7. VARUN1144
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

8. Gillysixpence
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2021

9. yashonagori
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Mar 23, 2021

yashonagori , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Mar 23, 2021 :
    CONNY WON SOMETHING, FINALLY😂 JK, congratulations! Waiting to see what you bring to the table!

10. HARDIKGUPTA07
    Donut Mar 24, 2021

12. JDabarbet , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 25, 2021 :
    Will apply was easy enough to be picked was a amazing thing for so many people I got all the reason to be pick but most of all my love for OnePlus product as I had own a few phones and audio devices now I'm interested in the lab not for the reason to have a new amazon phone for free but to learn how to used everything in the lab and devices

13. hbk1402
    Honeycomb Mar 28, 2021