Best and most stable ROM 7.1.2 or beyond?

1. riahc3 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2018

riahc3, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Im on a 7.1.2 ROM and its getting real buggy so its time I wipe and switch to a new ROM, preferably newer than 7.1.2

Look, I understand the outdated "test and see which is best" but my phone is for my job and I work all day so I can't be with a buggy phone and be testing, wiping, etc. every day/hours; I need a working phone and stable features. Switching phones and/or a iPhone are currently options Im not looking at.

* Bluetooth hands free MUST work.
    * GPS must work
    * Camera and its flashlight must work
    * Data (4G/WiFi) must work
    * I need battery life to maintain a stable level; I can't be carrying powerbanks or stuff like that.
    * Responsive; The phone is showing its age but it must be able to keep doing simple tasks as fluid as it can

What do you recommend?

Thanks

2. Cobrin Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 24, 2018

Cobrin, Dec 24, 2018 :
    Best is subjective to each individual, I do recommend you go and look at what's around and try one yourself, don't like it try another. I know not what you wanted to hear.

Battery life depends on what you do and install, it's not the rom, hasn't been for eons, no matter what others say. Outside that the actual battery condition matters most, it is getting up on age.

Plenty of Marshmallow/Nougat/Oreo roms that do what you ask, that's the nature of the phone.

Here's a start
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/rom-lineageos-android-7-1-2-oms7-tugapower.465558/page-54