Best cover / accessories

1. dkotagi
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2014

dkotagi , Aug 26, 2014 :
    since phone on the way what are the best accessories and where to buy?

I need a flip case. Hate screen protectors that stick onto glass.

2. Brenda2014
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2014

3. AOldridge
    Froyo Aug 26, 2014

AOldridge , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Might want to check out the Accessories category, there has been lots of talk about the best and the recommended.

4. DRCH
    Marshmallow Aug 26, 2014

DRCH , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Which mod is awake at this time ? :eek: i dont know :(
    Please Help is needed

5. Superkalifragilistischexp
    Donut Aug 26, 2014

Superkalifragilistischexp , Aug 26, 2014 :
    I got this one yesterday:

*** all right link is removed by system ***

Then go to ali express and search for Pelosi Flipcase...

It is really worth the money: First, it fits like perfect without any spaces and it comes with a protection film. Also, it makes a really non-cheap impression and you can also use it for business without getting strange views from other people. The inside is like micro-fibre velvet and the outside is also well crafted. I really recommend this.

Greets from Austria

Tom

6. chrisbromejo
    Froyo Oct 27, 2014

chrisbromejo , Oct 27, 2014 :
    First off, the head phone jack is up top, the best headphones I found for this were the Coloud The Pop. The headphone jack comes up and out along the top of the phone. The cord is flat, so it's that tangle-free design, it has this loop feature so you can wrap them up and fasten them instead of having a jumble of cable in your pocket. You get better than average sound quality for what these retailed for (they sold for like $30 originally I believe). They were designed for the Lumia line, but Androids can still use them to make calls, no volume buttons, but there's a button to skip/pause/play audio tracks. Finally, they come in a lot of colors, I personally have the red/white pair to fit Oneplus' theme colors (not to be confused with the pink/white pair out there, make sure what you're buying). They're somewhat discontinued? Even Coloud's website is constantly running short in supply ok n them, maybe because they're trying to sell out for their next line of in-eye buds, but you can find some color variations on Amazon and eBay. I recommend you check both sites.

Attached Files:

7. StuartTonkin
    Jelly Bean Oct 27, 2014

8. dwaynelson
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014

9. jkbhso3
    Jelly Bean Oct 27, 2014

10. Deactivated User
    Oct 27, 2014

11. KenKen1111
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 27, 2014