8. Opera

9. Internet Explorer

10. Safari (lol)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cuerex
    KitKat Oct 11, 2015

Cuerex , Oct 11, 2015 :
    i also hated to watch firefox drown over the past years.. it was really the only competitor but they failed miserably. the first signs were when firefox slimmed down to a more minimalistic design after chrome did, many versions ago and made them succeed. firefox didn't catch up after that

2. aenews
    KitKat Oct 11, 2015

aenews , Oct 11, 2015 :
    On what operating system?

Dolphin (Android) *Fastest Browser
    Chrome (Android) *For Syncing if you use Chrome

Chrome (Linux/Windows/Mac OS X)
    Firefox (Linux/Windows/Mac OS X)

3. naman.kapoor
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2015

naman.kapoor , Oct 11, 2015 :
    Oh boy!! My friends were right I am drunk right now. :confused: I see 6 Firefox on the polls.
    Now I feel like..

4. C0ntroller
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2015

C0ntroller , Oct 11, 2015 :
    Why is it so hard for you to put Chrome to the list, even if it's clearly one of the best and most used browsers? Because it would get more votes than Firefox? Because you can't deny more people use this "crappy" Chrome then? Because you are really such a Fanboy who thinks even IE and Safari are better?
    I hate Apple because of their price policy and that they are create an illusion of the "new and modern" products even if the hardware exist since 5 years. But if I have the wish to make a poll about the best smartphones, I would take the iPhone in it, just because a lot of people like it and itself is not that bad.
    Why can't you be so tolerant to accept, there are other people's opinions? Just give yourself a bit motivation and put it in.

BTW I'm not sorry for my bad English ;P

PS.: That above is an example, DON'T start another Android vs Apple war, we have enough threads for this.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015

keessonnema likes this.
  5. Erdnussknacker
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2015

Erdnussknacker , Oct 11, 2015 :
    I can't believe you became Jelly Bean, being so childish and biased.

6. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Oct 11, 2015

Dr. Indest likes this.
  7. keessonnema
    KitKat Oct 11, 2015

8. Manas Eapen
    Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2015

9. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2015

10. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2015

Manas Eapen likes this.
  11. MaxLikesTurtles
    Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2015

MaxLikesTurtles , Oct 11, 2015 :
    I can't believe you became a Gingerbread, here's something completely unrelated to the amount of posts you have.
    Can't believe someone as high up as Gingerbread could still remain such a Chrome fanboy.
    Post edit by Mod

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015

12. Erdnussknacker
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2015

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015

Dr. Indest likes this.
  13. pgidia
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2015

Manas Eapen likes this.
  14. impure
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 11, 2015

impure , Oct 11, 2015 :
    I use Safari on my laptop for a few features most notably you can hide the URL/tab bar and view all tabs. Why would I want to do this? Well combine this with better touch tools to easily view all tabs and it is such enjoyable experience. Also using the text to speech keyboard shortcut through better touch tools automatically starts reading the article. No need for extra clicks.

On mobile devices I use Chrome. I used to use dolphin but that split second of lag between seeing a page and being able to scroll drove me crazy.