Best power bank for OnePlus 7 via OnePlus 7

1. ankitxharma
    Eclair Nov 7, 2019

ankitxharma , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Hello everyone I'm using OnePlus 7 as my daily driver I can proudly say it's amazing device but still we need to charge phone on the go while traveling etc,
    I'm looking for best powerbank that can support fast charge of 20w or suggest me some which can charge OnePlus 7 like 20w charger also easily available in India

2. Shery4life
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2019

Shery4life , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Search for leezon 20000 mah battery. I've been using it for over 3 months and the battery pack can do dash charger speed.
    Also if you use Samsung fast charger it can be charged with 18 Watts.
    Unfortunately dash or warp charge only provide 10 watt of power to the battery pack.

Attached Files:

4. pgrey
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2019

pgrey , Nov 9, 2019 :
    You're unlikely to find a battery that can do this, unless it's QUITE A BIT larger, capacity-wise, due to "simple physics", of the battery-cells.
    In the process of charging your phone, say at 10/20/30w (5V), it's outputting a LOT of power, for a battery (cells), and this is VERY hard on a battery, in many ways.

For a charger, it's a non-issue, you're converting 120v/20A -> 5V/xxA, and the transformer can put out a LOT of amperage.
    The batteries could too, but not for very many cycles, and only IF they were very high-quality, fast-drain-capable cells (which are NOT cheap).
    As a result, this is NOT a cheap-o, budget battery-pack, plus, it would be "fairly heavy" too, in order to "spread the amperage across multiple fast-drain cells"...

Anyway, just thought I'd try to add some clarity/physics, to the discussion here (I can point to more "hard physics" battery specs, if anyone's interested).

ShahiMclt likes this.