Best Screen Protector for OPO

1. Guilhermefluis
    Donut Jan 5, 2015

Guilhermefluis , Jan 5, 2015 :
    Im using the official OPO tempered glass... And im VERY happy with it.

The packaging was perfect, had all the needed accessories, instalattion was a breeze and all the cutouts were in the right spot. The corners are rounded and feels great in hand.

The price is a little bit high, and the shipping can be a problem, but i ordered with the phone...

installed in two of my four OPOs (whole family) and in the first i missed a corner, so be careful, you cant reposition even a hair after you start applying.

two weeks in use and still not one scratch (and i did go to the beach with it, usually sand is very agressive with glass)

evon likes this.
  2. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Jan 5, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Jan 5, 2015 :
    Why hello there, I would like to share with you some of the screen protectors I am currently using to protect my OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device.

• A small goat called Keith. Keith holds the OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device between he teeth at all times. This ensures that the device never falls to the floor. Also has the option to be eaten by Keith. Which again, protects it from falls to the ground. Win/Win as I see it.
    • Connecting a bungee cable to my OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device. If I drop it, it merely bounces back up into my hand. Not only is this a excellent way to ensure the safety of the device, it also looks pretty cool. I've impressed many a local lady with my mobile telecommunication device bungee skills. Indeed.
    • Centrifugal force. I continually spin at high speed, the force of which keeps the OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device securely within my pocket. Marvellous.
    • Protecting the rest of the world from my OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device. I have begun adjusting my surroundings to ensure that there is no risk at all should I drop my mobile device. I have coated all the floors and flat surfaces in my country manor in a layer of foam rubber. This ensures that should the phone fall the surface it falls onto is perfectly protected. Now I just have to cover the rest of the world in this foam covering and I will never have to worry about my OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device again.
    I hope these suggestions help.

Indeed.

3. PuresGift
    Honeycomb Jan 5, 2015

PuresGift , Jan 5, 2015 :
    I'm making best experiences with RhinoShield :)
    Price is a little bit high, but it was it worth!

rohitgarg likes this.