Best Truly Wireless(TWS) Earphones for OnePlus 7 pro via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue

1. priyatham1916 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Hi,
    Could someone suggest best TWS earphones for 7pro??
    It should contain aptx Low latency and should not lag while gaming, good bass and less than 10k.

Are Samsung Galaxy buds+ good for 7pro because they don't contain aptx support and it is sound by akg??

Will OnePlus be releasing a new TWS earbuds. Any news on that?

let me know.

2. Liehjan
    Lollipop Feb 18, 2020

Liehjan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Probalby soon, all other BBK brands have released theirs

priyatham1916 likes this.
  3. kushalpandya
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2020

kushalpandya , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Recent OnePlus phones support AAC codec as well so you don't strictly need aptX. I personally use Jabra Elite 75t (as they support dual pairing too) with my OnePlus 7T and also play PUBG on it at times and haven't seen any lag (I'm kind of into audio so I would notice if anything is out of place).

4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Feb 18, 2020

Liehjan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    AAC has more delay compared to AptX-LL

5. R1561598923024
    Donut Feb 18, 2020

R1561598923024 , Feb 18, 2020 :
    I bought enacfire e18 plus (make sure you get the plus)for 40cad. it has aptx support with no delay. I also use them to watch movies when I travel.

noise cancellation is meh but you won't have to go looking for a charger since there is over 40h of playback in the case and the headphones themselves last at least 4hours (max train ride time I've had)

they have better versions for less than 100cad like the e60,f1

I don't think they have a mic.

creative outliner is supposed to be the best sound quality to price ratio of any tws out there at under 100cad. just google best tws earbuds and it will popup on the lists.

6. Grilled_Trout
    Gingerbread Feb 18, 2020

Grilled_Trout , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 18, 2020 :
    I picked up Soundcore Liberty Air 2 from Anker. No Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) but the ear plugs do a good job of cancelling good amount of noise. It can be difficult to be completely aware of your surroundings though.

I was looking for a decent TWS with good call quality at a decent price. I did look at Jabra and Plantronics as they seem to have the reputation for that purpose, but either they were too pricey for my taste or had some quirky caveats that I could not live with.

Call quality on the other end of my phone conversation seems to be quite okay. Music quality is very impressive for this price range. Good balance in mids and highs, and there is plenty of bass if that is your thing. I also like the dedicated app that it comes with. Also, I can access voice assistant of my choice, which means it works with both Google Assistant and Siri. AirPods Pro couldn't do that so even though I was really impressed by it, it seemed to be a bit of a chore to use it with an Android phone.