Best VR Headset fot OP3/3T ???

1. G_Parallax_MhUP
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2017

G_Parallax_MhUP , Jul 5, 2017 :
    do you ever playing a VR games or 360 degree videos on OP3/3T ? i never tried it,, not even once.. they said 1080p is not good enough for VR ?, i tried vr on my friend's phone.. but it has 2K resolution so i'm kind a curious how the vr experience on this phone.. and what VR headset did you wear ? or could you give me some recommendations about the best vr headset for OP

thanks [e]1f60a[/e]

2. ratification
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2017

ratification , Jul 5, 2017 :
    I literally bough $10 cardboard vr headset and it was fine. Your excitement for vr won't last more than a week when your have one. Use buy$10 one and use it until it breaks or something. Than you can decide wether you want more expensive one of not.

kapilathi likes this.
  3. G_Parallax_MhUP
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2017

G_Parallax_MhUP , Jul 5, 2017 :
    are u buying google cardboard vr headset or just some cardboard vr headset ?

4. Dinerve
    Jul 5, 2017

Dinerve , Jul 5, 2017 :
    I'm rooted and use the DayDream headset. A bit pricey but totally worth it with the remote and all.

Now on OP5 but worked a treat on the 3T!

ratification likes this.
  5. ratification
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2017

6. Dinerve
    Jul 5, 2017

Dinerve , Jul 5, 2017 :
    yeah VR on 1080p is OK but clearly not the best way to experience it.

Nonetheless as far as I am concerned, the DayDream headset gives me the best experience in terms of comfort etc..

Cardboard is fun and cheap to try VR but I could not use it for more than 5-10 minutes. The other plastic headsets feel cheap and/or not comfortable. But that's down to personal opinion.

ratification likes this.
  7. kapilathi
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2017

kapilathi , Jul 5, 2017 :
    out of curiosity, from the time you bought it how long (in hours l you used the headset? I also bought one, but got bored in few hours

8. Dinerve
    Jul 5, 2017

Dinerve , Jul 5, 2017 :
    lol true that. I use it sometimes still for 360/VR but mostly with friends over Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes, a great game imho

kapilathi likes this.
  9. TheBananaMan
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2017

10. G_Stephan_Celis_uWyW
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2018

G_Stephan_Celis_uWyW , Mar 8, 2018 :
    How well does the Oneplus 3T fit in the Daydream? I have another cheap VR set, but the clams press on either the power button or the volume down button. So I have to shift it in the headset towards the left or right, but it ruins the quality and focus etc.