Answered Beta OS - Mic trouble while Playing PUBG

1. HardArtiFact
    Eclair Dec 18, 2018

HardArtiFact , Dec 18, 2018 :
    I'm not able to use microphone while playing pubg on my OnePlus 5 after updating to open beta 22. It is causing a lot of trouble and I'm losing my rank because of it. When I login using same account to my brother's Samsung galaxy note 8, there is no problem and i can communicate without any problem but whenever i play using my phone i cant access voice chat. will there soon be any fix. The problem is always happening using different earphones and most of the time using phone's microphone. please help

2. HardArtiFact
    Eclair Dec 18, 2018

HardArtiFact , Dec 18, 2018 :
    I'm not able to use microphone while playing pubg on my OnePlus 5 after updating to open beta 22. It is causing a lot of trouble and I'm losing my rank because of it. When I login using same account to my brother's Samsung galaxy note 8, there is no problem and i can communicate without any problem but whenever i play using my phone i cant access voice chat. will there soon be any fix. The problem is always happening using different earphones and most of the time using phone's microphone. please help

3. Horsault
    Moderator Moderator Dec 18, 2018

4. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Dec 19, 2018

Gav_W86 , Dec 19, 2018 :
    You have chosen to flash to a pre-release beta test build. As it says in the beta release post:
    Please keep in mind that this is a beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks. And please remember to tell us about any bugs you may find using the bug report forums.
    We have integrated the Feedback tool into Community App and you can report bugs and share Logs directly to our bug hunters with the community App.
    To submit a new bug report
    Community app > Profile > Feedback > click on + icon > select a category > fill in the details attach screenshots if any > submit (the tool will capture logs based on the category)

Report it and wait for an update, or if you don't want to wait you have the option of flashing back to a stable release (which will involve wiping your device), details of which are in the same release post.