Beta Testers required for Gallery APP

1. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma , May 9, 2019 :
    Just move your two fingers in the direction you want to rotate... Just like you pinch to Zoom in and Zoom out but only thing you have to do is rotate your fingers clockwise or anticlockwise, whichever direction you wanna rotate... It's even more easy...

2. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2019

3. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2019

4. Pradumna Saraf
    Eclair May 9, 2019

5. Tommy92tc
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2019

6. G_Paul_Buckle_sLjz
    Froyo May 9, 2019

G_Paul_Buckle_sLjz , May 9, 2019 :
    Maybe change the title to "5 Upwards Beta Testers required", as realistically there are still a lot of 3 and 3T users on this forum and it (understandably) annoys them to see messages like this. Not everyone can upgrade their phone every 6 months.

7. Fursan Afzal
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2019

8. TdBurke
    Eclair May 9, 2019

TdBurke , May 9, 2019 :
    Yes! I love all 3 suggestions!

9. MilanMoradia
    Froyo May 9, 2019

MilanMoradia , May 9, 2019 :
    1. Default View Tiles Are Not That Convinient. Change The Size Or Design.

2. default view is camera images is one of the beat thing in gallary coz at first when anyone open up gallary want to see recently clicked pics not socially messed bunch of un arranged pics from diff. diff social account. so i highly recomand it to make it same.

3. default view camera images already arranged by date thats cool but they were in group. make it togather. and give option for date and type arrangements below like what samsung doin in most of apps . also like what we get in oneplus dialer.

4. add some animations for changing menu in gallary app. it will make it diff from stock style gallary.

10. MilanMoradia
    Froyo May 9, 2019

MilanMoradia , May 9, 2019 :
    1st one is not cool. coz if default view will have all images togather than it all mess up. like fb whatsapp etc social acc photoes will be there. user needs clicked photoes first to see from gallary. even in apple its worst thing i guess where all images togather in default view.

11. JalananFreak
    Honeycomb May 9, 2019

JalananFreak , May 9, 2019 :
    thanks for the support.

thats why i suggested for them to have choices on which folder to be included in the homepage. for example you want only the camera and the screenshots folder to be in the homepage and not the whatsapp folder. some like whatsapp folder to be included,
    so it will give us more choices to pick on what to be in the homepage.

MilanMoradia likes this.
  12. kjain9878
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

kjain9878 , May 9, 2019 :
    I really hate one thing about the gallery. Say someone deletes WhatsApp pic from there end. Gallery will keep showing a black empty like image thumbnail. Whatever we do it won't delete. It will go away after boot but till we haven't booted it does really piss me off.

13. Flyingdeep
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

14. HMBLManny
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

15. Emceerad
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

16. DillikP1
    Cupcake May 10, 2019

17. jlasensiofi
    KitKat May 10, 2019

18. arsh2002
    Cupcake May 10, 2019

19. Sarang Manzoor
    Froyo May 10, 2019

Sarang Manzoor , May 10, 2019 :
    This will be my first time to join any beta test ever. I have never been in any beta test before, so in order to make sure i am on right path, i want to know that will i be able to use the default gallery app, which is pre installed or it will be replaced by that beta version which i will be going to install.

kindly guide me in this regards.

Thanks

20. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 10, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma , May 10, 2019 :
    You'll get an Beta update when there will be any update... It doesn't uninstall the previous version... You can leave Beta program whenever you wish to go back to Stable...

Sarang Manzoor likes this.