Beta update issues via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. taranveer26
    Donut Jun 14, 2021

taranveer26 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 14, 2021 :
    Hello guys,
    I have been in OnePlus beta update programs for quite a while. When i was on oxygen os 10 they were giving updates one or two times every month, but as the new oxygen 11 came, they were sending out the updates very slow. I am having small issues in beta but both the issues are very annoying. I have oneplus watch and my phone is connected to my car by bluetooth whenever i drive. So whenever i get a call or i call some body the phone is not letting me change from which source i want the sound MY PHONE, MY CAR OR MY WATCH. No matter how many times i select the sound source it will not switch and when i make next call then it will make that sound source default that i have selected the last time. I drive my car for hours so every time i need to hear or make a call i need to stop. I have been facing this issue since i got oxygen 11, i thought they will fix the issue in next update so i have have been waiting for almost 5 betas and this is still not fixed. Second issue i have been facing is in gaming. I have more than 150gb space left on my phone and now no matter i am using gaming mode or pro gaming mode, when ever i start a match in PUBG, the game graphics will always suffer or it get hang for long. These issues make me so annoying that i almost want to break my phone. I am posting this as my last hope that if they could do something about it.
    Thank you
    Be safe

2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Jun 14, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Jun 14, 2021 :
    Either
    Beta related queries should be discussed in the official End of Open Beta release cycle for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro: OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 thread, here -
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...neplus-7-pro-oxygenos-11-open-beta-5.1451561/

Or
    Provide your Feedback Here
    How to report a bug and share your product suggestions on OnePlus community? Here

3. Boogeyman_real
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2021