[Submitted] better feauture in messages application

1. Fayaz5c
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Aug 7, 2019

Fayaz5c , Aug 7, 2019 :
    Title better feauture in messages application
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2 OBT 190716
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description 1. In messages im getting many spam messages daily, even though i have blocked those numbers im still getting notifications for that, can you provide a options to disable notifications for blocked contacts 2. Truecaller messenger providing a feauture that i like a lot is, otp parser. Whenever i get a otp msg, they will parse through it and just show the otp alone. this makes my life simpler. but the problem is i dont want a third party application to view my one time password. If you make same feature it will be more useful and trusted way
    Any other comments
    1. In messages im getting many spam messages daily, even though i have blocked those numbers im still getting notifications for that, can you provide a options to disable notifications for blocked contacts

2. Truecaller messenger providing a feauture that i like a lot is, otp parser. Whenever i get a otp msg, they will parse through it and just show the otp alone. this makes my life simpler. but the problem is i dont want a third party application to view my one time password. If you make same feature it will be more useful and trusted way