better than Iphone 7plus or not

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

malidan , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Who told you that?
    The exact same thing you are saying was said about the OP2, there is a thread where light rain killed the users FP.

2. malidan
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

malidan , Jul 18, 2017 :
    What has price got to do with anything, if you can afford it you buy it, if you can't then settle for a replica.
    You guys are truly amazing, you will be telling me next you prefer a 2 bed apartment to a 2 bed penthouse.:rolleyes:
    What has advertising got to do with anything? Didn't you see OP flood YouTube within ours of launch with free phone charlie reviews and everyone making the same excuses?
    Which other phone manufacture have you seen do that.
    Everything you new boys are saying was said of the OP2 when those new boys came in, the OP5 will be another OP2.:D

3. Rajat_Sharma_007
    Donut Jul 18, 2017

4. sdegen70
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

sdegen70 , Jul 18, 2017 :
    all I and a few others here have been trying to do is actually compare the weaknesses and strengths of the phones. All you said is that OP is a cheap copy of iPhone without any actual arguments at all. Not saying OP5 is the better phone here. Both phones have good and bad things. The price matters a lot, since you can do a lot of stuff if you save 500 euros.

Both phones are good, I just think the iPhone 7 is a bit overpriced. Doesn't make it a bad phone.

5. gunaseelank
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

gunaseelank , Jul 18, 2017 :
    No one. I tried it myself in the rain and wet hands. No problem (yet, haha). I have no intention of being careless with it and dunking it. I use it the same way I use my waterproof iPhone 7 and am happy with the way its holding up. to be able to get the similar (if not sometimes better) experience for half the price is something worth giving OnePlus credit for.

All I'm saying is waterproofing is not a deal breaker for me. It may be for others, and I totally respect that.

6. G_sourav_sakhari_sGoa
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

7. determinator
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2017

determinator , Jul 18, 2017 :
    I own both, it's just a matter of opinion and personal preference (not to mention a matter of whether or not one is able and willing to shed the kind of money that an iPhone 7 Plus or Galaxy S8+ requires).

"Better" in this case doesn't mean anything. More value for money, perhaps.

8. malidan
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

malidan , Jul 18, 2017 :
    I can read that's why I'm thinking what planet are you off.
    Who is almost all people?
    Who are you to speak for all these people?
    How many people own OP5 device, the 6th device?
    How many own
    Samsung's
    Iphones
    LG's
    HTC's
    Sony's
    Xiaomi's
    Pixel's
    Hauwei's
    Etc
    No kid it is not the best option for most people, only for a very very miniscule number of mobile phone owners.
    That is the reality

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017

9. rupeshbk
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2017

rupeshbk , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Apples (no pun intended) to oranges comparison - OP5 is a good phone (my secondary device). My primary has always been and will always be an iPhone. There are advantages to both the devices and it boils down to personal preferences. I don't want to start an android vs ios war here :D - There are a couple of features (Dash charging, Oxygen OS) that stand out in OP5 if you compare with other Android flagships. Camera on OP5 is good but not as good as how they claimed (they drummed up the camera quiet a lot). iPhone (and apple ecosystem) has it's advantages but there are issues as well.

OP5 - Good Battery life (at least for my device); Dash charging; AMOLED screen
    iPhone 7+ - Good battery life, better camera and much better customer service compared to OP5.

Ramdinpuia likes this.
  10. Rajat_Sharma_007
    Donut Jul 18, 2017

Rajat_Sharma_007 , Jul 18, 2017 :
    that's what I was saying, it doesn't make sense spending so much more for just the same thing which you're getting with OnePlus 5

11. malidan
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

malidan , Jul 18, 2017 :
    You do not get a similar experience because you don't have a dependable camera you don't have solid OS.
    There is nothing to give credit for at the price, when you can get the same experience from any SD820 device starting from £150

12. malidan
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

malidan , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Why are you talking about other people? They can speak for themselves.
    That's a right old back down from yesterday and your dongle comment:rolleyes:
    And you still and never will have OIS.
    I will follow the camera's non progress with great interest, as they haven't fixed one yet:D

13. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

14. sdegen70
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

sdegen70 , Jul 18, 2017 :
    The camera on the iPhone 7 is better, but the camera on the OP5 is still good compared to most phones. Mostly it comes down to what you prefer, android or IOS. It also comes down to wether you want to spend twice the amount of money on the iPhone 7, when the OP5 is half the price.

15. G_Sagar_Bohara_xltC
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

16. Jason SBL
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2017

17. malidan
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

malidan , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Which camera are you saying it is better than?
    LG G6
    Pixel
    S8
    Hauwei
    Sony
    V20
    Maybe the 3/3T
    With no OIS, lowlight, holding focus, bro its struggling to beat most of last years flagship devices.
    It can't even beat the S6

The OP5 is not half the price of the iPhone 7+

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017

18. G_tarnesh_saini_ToIM
    Donut Jul 18, 2017

19. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

20. Akhil Kumar
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017