4. Kerkdriel_Online
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2021

5. Apolka
    Eclair Mar 26, 2021

Bouncer71 likes this.
  6. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Mar 26, 2021

Bouncer71 , Mar 26, 2021 :
    It would be really nice to get something close to reality straight out of camera...
    So I wouldn't have to apply an calibrated color Profile to the RAW of the 7Pro, to get an base result that can be edited more easily, to get the looks I want..
    PSX_20210209_083737_001.jpg

PSX_20201116_190333_001.jpg

Left photo Mode all on Auto...
    Right, Raw, camera Profile generated with xrite color passport applied...
    No further edits...
    I really like to get my hands on that device to see if it lives up to the promises...😉

7. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Mar 26, 2021

TibiTibi, NeVeR_SeTTLe and Dresa91 like this.
  8. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 26, 2021

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Mar 26, 2021 :
    What is XRITE color passport? First time I'm hearing about this. :)
    Well, I would love to get my hands on the OnePlus 9 too, try it out ;) You and me are in the same boat, buddy :)

Bouncer71 and TibiTibi like this.
  9. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 26, 2021

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Mar 26, 2021 :
    "Depends"...that is a good word BUT...noise isn't that easy to deal with if you have too much of it. Programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Luminar and others have the Noise Reduction sliders but when you reduce noise, you get loss of detail, so you have to be really careful with those NOISE REDUCTION sliders.
    Another aspect to consider is, you got two night modes on the OnePlus (which very few people realize). The first, Night Mode, the second Manual Mode. In my opinion, using Manual Mode rather than Night Mode, produces better results. Night mode (computational photography) is really all about algorithms and AI while manual mode, truly relies on hardware to produce a better shot.

Bouncer71 and TibiTibi like this.
  10. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Mar 27, 2021

Bouncer71 , Mar 27, 2021 :
    The X-rite colorchecker passport is a color calibration chart that enables you to create an camera Profile to correct the color rendering of any camera...
    By creating a custom LUT for any given light situation..
    I made four standard profiles for my cameras..
    Sunny, cloudy, warm and cold artificial light..

https://www.xrite.com/categories/ca...-classic-family/colorchecker-passport-photo-2

While on my Lumix I barely use it cause it's only nuances, on the smartphones the result is worlds apart form in-camera processing..
    And the cool thing is, those profiles can be synced to Lightroom mobile and be applied to the RAW on the go..

I really don't mind noise that much..
    Of course you've got to be careful with the NR slider but with aggressive in-camera NR nothing can be saved..
    And noise in Prints isn't that noticeable, let's say in photobook size.. But NR artifacts and colorblobs are..😉

I came to like Nightscape over the past years..
    Especially when out at night without a tripod..😉

Hope you're doing good my friend and stay safe 🤗

11. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 27, 2021

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Mar 27, 2021 :
    Ah ok, I didn't know the official name but I know what you are talking about now :) I don't use LUT's that much (barely at all), but white balance is so easy to correct in any editing program that I just pick a neutral color and the color balance immediately sets.

Bouncer71 likes this.
  12. NeVeR_SeTTLe

That is true. Remember how aggressive the in-camera NR was on the OnePlus 5T? That thing was upped to the max resulting in oily faces and details were lost. I tried playing around with an image from the OnePlus 5T a long time but it just got worse :D

Nightscape, Night Mode, Night Sight, etc are good if you don't have a tripod, but I rather shoot RAW and use manual mode because to me it's just a natural thing to do :D I am good bro, healthy, safe and the only complaint I have is that I cannot travel due to the COVID restrictions. I am keeping myself busy with photography though, experimenting and thinking of other things that I could do relating to photography. My recent activity is product photography. ;)

Bouncer71 likes this.
  13. Bouncer71

Totally remember the oil paint effect 😅
    Contributed comparison samples of the OP3 in a OP5 camera research thread by @Baymax... Also @Punk_69 did a lot there if I remember right..👍

Yeah, travel ban sux big time..
    But even worse is that I haven't been out for pool billard Tuesday and Regulars table Friday for over 6 months now...
    It's just work, home, work, home...
    And covid-19 results in more work than ever for me..
    People need Diy stuff to stay sane it seems..
    I feels like friggin groundhog's day..
    So Photosafaris are limited cause me being exhausted, the weather and the fact that my fiance and I need to postpone our big wedding party to next year.. The way it goes probably also the honeymoon...
    But other than that I still keep laughing at the whole situation..😂
    In a month from now I'm gonna be a married happily man...
    Nothing else matters...🤷🏻‍♂️

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  14. NeVeR_SeTTLe

Congratulations :) And you didn't even send me a wedding invite!!?? I am so upset! :p

Bouncer71 likes this.
  15. Bouncer71

It'll will be just the two of us that day it seems the way the pandemic is developing...

Unfortunately no Elvis double as civil registrar...😂😂

16. phil__
    Eclair Mar 28, 2021

17. Iamhashimnaqvi
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2021

18. S1536419811463
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2021

S1536419811463 , Mar 29, 2021 :
    oppo & vivo 's phone have best camera technology.even huawei phones and samsung phones also have best camera technology.These type of technology has not been seen in any oneplus phones yet. they are not use any rocket science in camera technology development and the make value for money phone

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021

19. S1536419811463
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2021

S1536419811463 , Mar 29, 2021 :
    oppo & vivo 's phone have best camera technology.even huawei phones and samsung phones also have best camera technology.These type of technology has not been seen in any oneplus phones yet. they are not use any rocket science in camera technology development and the make value for money phone.