Big disappointment from OnePlus and the handset 7 pro

1. subhashr2k
    Donut May 30, 2019

subhashr2k , May 30, 2019 :
    I bought a OnePlus 7 pro from croma kothrud in Pune.
    1559197555815.jpg

There was a manufacturing defect in the phone showed it to OnePlus service centre in jm road Pune branch and they gave me a (DO) LETTER then I again went to croma kothrud gave the letter and was agreed to give me a new phone after that they didn't had the phone in stock so I was told to go to croma aundh where I was issued a new pack piece phone and there was it again there was a scratch on the phone above the speaker grill I mean what is going on with the manufacturing of OnePlus is it really OnePlus or some other band ????
    I told the croma guy that I m not going to accept the phone as it has a scratch on it he said it's not our fault as it comes directly from OnePlus and that will have to go back service center and show it.
    I m really very much disappointed by OnePlus after all this.
    I have OnePlus 3 and I was the one tell everyone buy OnePlus as it's the best of all but after all this I think I won't come back to OnePlus handsets again.
    I have attached the photo also.The 2 white spots on the black line are the scratch.
    Paying 57999 rupees was a waste.

2. Daan_Eekhofアニメ
    Jelly Bean May 30, 2019

N1558871683469 and Ethelgore like this.
  3. Ethelgore
    Donut May 30, 2019

4. Miguel_Tavora
    Donut May 30, 2019

5. sirtenzin
    Eclair May 30, 2019

6. Spelt
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 30, 2019

Spelt , May 30, 2019 :
    If you have a problem you really can't tell from the photo you included. The phone isn't well enough lit with too many shadows. This photo doesn't really help your case. You would have needed to have taken the photo under bright light specifically on the flaw with no shadows to help your case.

7. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 30, 2019

KeepTransisting , May 30, 2019 :
    I mean, it sucks, but manufacturing defects happen on mass produced items. But the Croma is the one who should replace it, not OnePlus. It's a defect on an item you purchased from them.

Last edited: May 30, 2019

8. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 30, 2019

9. YRJ
    Marshmallow May 30, 2019

YRJ , May 30, 2019 :
    It would be great if you could point out the scratch as well!