6.1%
  6. Not getting the X at all

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. billq
    Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2015

billq , Dec 22, 2015 :
    The opx now on sale for Europe and Hong Kong .on Tuesdays . so who's going to buy the choice is onyx champagne white or the exclusive ceramic . so who's getting what ?????

Ceasedd likes this.
  2. Joshhwahh
    Froyo Dec 22, 2015

Joshhwahh , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Be had the onyx since November 5th but I really want to buy the champagne but can't really justify it hahah

billq likes this.
  3. billq
    Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2015

billq , Dec 22, 2015 :
    I'm bit in the same spot want and like but justifying is hard

4. Radeon962
    KitKat Dec 22, 2015

Radeon962 , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Had one and used it for a few days. Sold it as it really is just a mid range phone in a pretty shell.

Nice to look at and hold but pales in comparison to a Flagship level phone.

If cost is your primary consideration then the X may be the best option available.

If you are more concerned and don't want to settle, there are so many other options available right now that it's a great time to be in the market for a phone.

5. billq
    Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2015

billq , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Price is the only.reason you buy opx that and the amoled screen . tho your forgetting the fanboys . I'm worried I'm getting fanboy or old manboy ish

Radeon962 likes this.
  6. KatMiku
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2015

KatMiku , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Dunno why you would even bring this up, you should know from the price that it gets sold at that it's not gonna be anything above a mid range phone.
    It's kinda pointless to say '' it pales in comparison to a flagship lvl phone '' when you know before you post that your flagship level phones are twice the price.

It's like buying a Ford and saying '' it drives bro, but it ain't no BMW M5 '' , you know that when you buy the car, same argument can me made here about your phone comment.

Just seems you expected the heaven and the sun for 269 euro / 249 dollars, and I think you knew that was unrealistic from the start.

Radeon962, paidavera and billq like this.
  7. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2015

8. Baymax
    Marshmallow Dec 22, 2015

9. Radeon962
    KitKat Dec 23, 2015

Radeon962 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    No argument there. But there are plenty on the OnePlus One forums that believe the X is the best phone available when in reality it's price and build that are the desirable aspects of the phone.

I think it is more a case study by OnePlus to see if they can sell a pretty phone with left over parts to their minions.

I compared it to flagship phones because that's what my point of view is. I go back and forth between an iPhone 6 Plus and Nexus 5x right now with a Nexus 6P arriving Saturday to replace the 5x as I can just ship the 5x back to Google until January 22 for a full refund.

10. nate9
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

nate9 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    The Onyx has a mirror black finish, and it is very elegant and beautiful when the light plays across its surface. I feel the design of the OPX is very cohesive and original, outdoing many of its rivals across all price brackets, including its own siblings.

What ticked that boxes for me was its small form factor, quality screen, and glass/metal unibody. I don't feel like paying a premium for the latest and greatest anymore, so this phone will serve as a workhorse until something revolutionary comes along. All that said, I recommend it highly.

Ceasedd and billq like this.
  11. Radeon962
    KitKat Dec 23, 2015

Radeon962 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    To me it reminds me a lot of the Nexus 4 build. I would not call it original or a workhorse.

12. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Dec 23, 2015

Ceasedd , Dec 23, 2015 :
    I got the Onyx.I'm good.:D

billq likes this.
  13. 5star02707
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2015

5star02707 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    All down to preference. Personally bought the Onyx one (champagne wasn't available until yesterday in Europe) as for the price it justifies the specifications of a great smartphone. Bare in mind that OnePlus did not announce it as a "flagship killer" so do not expect that it can compete to the likes of S6, 6S or even the M9 they are doubled the price. If you already have one then just sell your existing one if you really one to get the Ceramic or Champagne version.

14. billq
    Jelly Bean Dec 23, 2015

billq , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Shhhuuuush so did I but don't want to sound like a fanboy

Ceasedd likes this.