[BIG SURPRISE?] What OnePlus has in mind for the next launch event!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi
    Froyo Jul 30, 2019

F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Hey Community members, there are some news I'd like to share with you all. Using the OnePlus device and what the OnePlus has to offer has always fascinated me, it has features no other smartphone companies have ever thought of implementing, just another reason why OnePlus is always ahead from other manufacturers. So a couple of days back I had an interview with the OnePlus Product Manager, the review was all about what electronic devices I use and some features I'd like to implement in future OnePlus device's.
    Now after the interview I feel like I know what the OnePlus has to offer us in its next launch event. We all know that OnePlus is going to launch it's yet another smartphone beast! But other than that OnePlus has something else to offer in the event. A SMARTWATCH!!!!! I was asked in the interview if OnePlus was to launch it's smartwatch what features I'd like to implement and that made me sure that OnePlus has plans making a smartwatch for their users. During the interview I guess I figured out some features what OnePlus Watch is going to offer are! Firstly the OnePlus smartwatch is going to have all the common features that other smartwatches have but what makes OnePlus always stand on the top is offering innovative features!! The watch will have (it's just my guess according to what I was asked the interview) a voice assistant! yes a voice assistant so that we don't have to pick up our phone every time to reply to messages we could reply them through our OnePlus smartwatch, not only that we could also Google out stuff on the go without even touching out phone! I think the OnePlus smartwatch ain't gonna be just a regular smartwatch, there's something crazy OnePlus is planning to do with it. Another surprise is that OnePlus is going to unveil 'TRULY WIRELESS EARBUDS' I don't know about the features tho!
    Last but not the least, have you ever had the problem that when you connect your earbuds with your phone then you can't connect it with your smartwatch? Well OnePlus has the answer, OnePlus may implement what's called a DUAL BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY! so that you could connect your smartwatch as well as your earbuds simultaneously!
    1564474914143.jpg
    These are just my speculation. Comment down guys what do you think about these features and what feature you think OnePlus should implement in their next smartphone!
    Thank You.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019

2. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jul 30, 2019

Cheetosdust , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Oh man, I can't believe you got dem scoops, care to elaborate more on tho..

.. oh.

3. F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi
    Froyo Jul 30, 2019

Cheetosdust

Oh man, I can't believe you got dem scoops, care to elaborate more on tho..

.. oh.​

what do you want me to elaborate on?

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jul 30, 2019

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2019 :
    What a load of baloney!

wear OS smartwatches can do everything you mentioned there.

And dual Bluetooth connectivity? What the hell are you on about? It's been there since ages. Right now, my phone is connected to my fossil sport, a fossil q hybrid watch, my Sony speakers and my oneplus bullets wireless.

And where did this interview happen?

Were you high when you wrote this?

BTW, the lack of paragraph gave me a headache.

Sharry7 and Matt 80 like this.
  5. F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi
    Froyo Jul 30, 2019

Interview happened in India, and I'm really sorry you feel this way, I will try to elaborate my paragraph in a much more simpler way from my next post.
    Thank You for the feedback.

Sharry7 likes this.
  6. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jul 30, 2019

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2019 :
    So you are just going to ignore my other questions?

Matt 80 likes this.
  7. F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi
    Froyo Jul 30, 2019

I wasn't high when I wrote this, also the interview happened in India.

8. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jul 30, 2019

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2019 :
    And what about my other questions and comments? And who is the product manager? I need a name. And where in India?

Matt 80 likes this.
  9. Funk Wizard
    Lollipop Moderator Jul 30, 2019

Funk Wizard , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Moderator Notice | Thread Cleaned

Thread Cleaned and some off topic posts have been deleted.

Please do not engage in this type of activity and familiarize yourself with the rules before you post.

Keep the thread clean and stay on-topic.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator

10. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2019

Impersonal , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Idk what OP next lunch will be, but I know it will be priced with atleast +150 € ;)... so, to be more topical, think of the products already in OP portfolio and just imagine a "pro" version of it... probably in (gold) Almond

Ps : I like this wistle-blowing articles, ignore the rest, a good investigator, never reveals it's sources (he just double-checks the info on multiple sources, you know for personal integrity)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019

F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi likes this.
  11. SeaRefractor
    Froyo Jul 30, 2019

SeaRefractor , Jul 30, 2019 :
    Not just Android Wear watches, my Samsung Galaxy Watch does all that with Tizen. Have difficulty in determining how OP can differentiate compared to the competition. Might be interesting if they combined Android Wear with the rotating bezel for operation of the device besides the typical touch/gestures. And to beat the Samsung Gear Sport 3 and the Galaxy Watch should be rated for scuba diving. I get away with snorkeling no problems at all for some time with Sport 3 and now the Galaxy Watch.

F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi likes this.
  12. Matt 80
    Lollipop Jul 31, 2019

Matt 80 , Jul 31, 2019 :
    That guy has gone very quiet.

1564572178399.jpg

B_Wrath likes this.
  13. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 6, 2019

camohan , Aug 6, 2019 :
    The interviews doesn't guarantee what they asked will be manufactured.
    I hope they find out sensible candidates who understand the difference between product interview and actually production.

Anyways, this thread does not below to this section. And probably your crystal ball is not clear.

Pointless thread moved to off topic and closed.