Black borders on screen protector

1. G_Nick_T_FTnG
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2018

G_Nick_T_FTnG , Jan 8, 2018 :
    My apologies if this is a redundant thread. I'm using the mobile app and search was unsuccessful.

I just installed the 3D Tempered glass protector and it's great BUT. what's with the black borders on the screen protector itself?? Why can't the protector be made without them?

While not really noticeable, it does take away from the edges of the screen. It's noticeable on the app drawer on the scroll bar.

Like really whose is idea was that anyway? The screen protector should be made completely clear with no black bordering.

The film that came with it was perfect on it. And perfectly clear.

Some might say I didn't install it perfectly. Well that may be true, but a clear protector would definitely compensate for the"less than perfect installation.

volverOP5T and rafath786 like this.
  2. volverOP5T
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2018

volverOP5T , Jan 8, 2018 :
    same issue with my device tempered glass as well. I could see that it is hiding a very little part of drawers as u said.. but in daily use it doesn't bother much.. so getting used to it.. in future I think of not using tempered glass ..

3. ViW1p
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2018

ViW1p , Jan 8, 2018 :
    I do not like it too.. I will be buying a different one on Amazon without black borders very shortly...

4. GaneshRayal
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2018

GaneshRayal , Jan 8, 2018 :
    I'm facing calling app inbulid dialer phone is delayed or facing slow calling function .plz help for solving the issue