Not open for further replies.
  1. yunalt
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

2. nachoman
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

3. nachoman
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

nachoman , Dec 1, 2014 :
    It was but now it seem that is out of stock !

4. lassmat
    Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2014

5. SRC
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

6. MarieKart
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

7. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 2, 2014

8. DoronGalambos
    Froyo Dec 2, 2014

9. sifu
    Froyo Dec 2, 2014

sifu , Dec 2, 2014 :
    well i get no discount of 20% when trying to order a slim cover though the website claims I should...sucks...

10. KillerBeeFM
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

11. tejedaalex
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

tejedaalex , Dec 2, 2014 :

The Time of invites Should change. OPO started something others never dared to try. A Flagship product priced were no others will go. Auntutu and other benchmark apps show the speed of the OnePlus One, and at this time, those looking for a superior phone are well aware of the OPO.

It's time to pull out all the stops and sell the phone to the public! Others are selling the OPO for $100.00 more than they bought the phone for. Some are selling the invites. The public is profiting and the OPO company sits back watching others capitalize on Their Profits. This strategy of "Invitation Only" should come to an end and OPO - begin more of your open to the public marketing and get this phone into the public's hands and YOU make your profits.

I am a business marketer and the public will not wait. When a buyer wants a product... they want it now! If now is not an option - they go elsewhere, fact. Only the few remain behind waiting and wondering and begging and some capitalizing.

OPO, open your doors to the public and continue to stay ahead of the competition (Keeping that competitive edge) and your company will ZOOM to the tops.

Time to change your marketing strategy and get as many phones into the public's hands and you will surpass Samsung and the other superstars. There is plenty of room at the top for a superior product.

Good Luck, I hope you consider some change...

12. aplpvw
    Donut Dec 2, 2014

aplpvw , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Hi i place an oder however no signs of its shipment, can someone help, order number is 101207561

13. daunjan
    Froyo Dec 2, 2014

14. kausram
    Donut Dec 2, 2014

ch_hsr likes this.
  15. JdmJord
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

JdmJord , Dec 2, 2014 :
    the phone is out of stock, still ot the black friday thing , i send them my email adress like they said , what do I do now?

well i trie to order it when it was still the black friday and it was out of stock

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014

ch_hsr likes this.
  16. ch_hsr
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

ch_hsr , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Yes. Me too..

17. alaanaz
    Donut Dec 2, 2014

18. lilfighterr
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

lilfighterr , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I got an invite from a friend, however when I went to order one, it was during the black friday sale and it said it was out of stock. The invite expired now though and I cannot order anymore. It does not seem fair, it there any way for me to be able to get the invite back? :(

19. basu_007
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

20. johnchen999rocks
    Froyo Dec 3, 2014