Black Friday Has Arrived

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzroWear
    Donut Dec 4, 2014

AzroWear , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Black Friday and events such as this can cause a whole backlog of support tickets, sales inquiries, etc. It is completely understandable why you did not receive a response as quickly as you were expecting.

mwawingens likes this.
  2. imwoody2
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

imwoody2 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    dude it was all over Google and gadget websites and it wasn't sent out as an event on OnePlus mailing list.

3. Ozkancil
    Froyo Dec 4, 2014

Ozkancil , Dec 4, 2014 :
    HEY I HAVE ORDERED MY PHONE AND THE MONEY HAS BEEN CLEARED FROM MY BANK BUT IT STILL SAYS PENDING ORDER. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

4. harfanmaullah
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

harfanmaullah , Dec 4, 2014 :
    It's a pity really. These companies create a great product, back it up by hype and when it comes to delivering the actual product and provide support, they fall face down. I have been hoping to get a response out of them but no luck.
    I ordered, like many, on Black Friday. The FAQ says they will ship in 1-3 working days, which as of Dec. 04 are over. My limitation is that we are going on a long vacation on Dec. 11. There will be a mail stop put on our house on Dec. 10 and I was hoping they would have shipped it to reach St. Louis in time before that.
    I guess it will have to be returned.

5. scaudle
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

scaudle , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I was lucky to place an order but only for the 16 white but still happy. I have logged into my account and I do not see any status as stated in the email sent to me with my order number. It also said ship in 3 days but again where do I see the status of my order on this site? Can Some one help me please. Thank you and Never Settle!

6. Beezleybuzz
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2014

7. viji_mathew
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

viji_mathew , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I am pretty new to this. Have never ordered anything online. Could you tell us how to order this phone?

thanks

8. viji_mathew
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

9. Spritam
    Eclair Dec 4, 2014

10. csvan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2014

csvan , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Black Friday is over.

11. csvan

csvan , Dec 4, 2014 :
    You first need to get an invite from somebody who already owns a device, after that you simply order from the page oneplus.net. It's very straight forward.

12. Spritam
    Eclair Dec 4, 2014

Spritam , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I thought its a direct, option to purchase, sad this also needs an Invite:(

13. csvan

csvan , Dec 4, 2014 :
    There was a promotion (Black Friday) where people could buy without invites. That has since passed though.

14. Mastisse
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

15. delig_des
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

16. noone1
    Donut Dec 4, 2014

noone1 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    What's the deal here? It still says shipment pending nearly a week later. Are they actually in stock or not? I am worried to pulled one over on us by selling a bunch of phones they didn't yet really have. I did not pre-order a phone, I ordered it assuming it was ready. Can't wait forever and will cancel it and request a refund if it doesn't ship soon.

I don't see what's so hard about it. We have X phones, we sell X phones, then we list it as out of stock. I'll be pretty pissed if they accepted way more orders than they have phones.

17. nzambas
    Donut Dec 4, 2014

nzambas , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I tried to order but they were out. I entered my email to get an invite but nothing yet. Would i get an invite soon?

18. csvan

csvan , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Lol you obviously have never worked with large-scale shipping ;) You do not simply put the products into boxes and put them in a yellow can, there is a whole logistics and accounting framework they have to pass through for each delivery.

19. jalapeno
    Eclair Dec 4, 2014

jalapeno , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Do not complain, they said all deliveries would be done by 25 december. Today it is only 4...

20. TipiAkz72
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

TipiAkz72 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Hii, i'm new here but i know this phone is cool. I would buy him. How i can get a pass to buy it ? Please :)