Black Friday Shipments?

1. mande016
    Eclair Dec 1, 2014

mande016 , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Anyone that bought a phone on black friday get any word on the shipment date or if they even have enough in stock?

2. keenez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2014

keenez , Dec 1, 2014 :
    When they ran out of stock, they stopped people from ordering ... I'm sure they will get through processing. It took 3 days from order to get the shipment out.

ronoldo likes this.
  3. antonusklesk
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2014

antonusklesk , Dec 1, 2014 :
    I bought a 16gb as a present on Friday and it hasn't changed from pending shipment yet.

I can still add both the 16gb and 64gb to my basket, and presumably place an order (UK). I need some sort of confirmation soon so I know whether christmas is sorted or not...

4. Paul_b
    Eclair Dec 1, 2014

Paul_b , Dec 1, 2014 :
    They did say that confirmed orders will be delivered by December 25th so its just a waiting game

ronoldo likes this.
  5. AmokSepp
    Froyo Dec 1, 2014

AmokSepp , Dec 1, 2014 :
    i only can say that pending shipment does nothing say. At my order it stands on pending shipment and the bell rings and the DHL Men stands on my floor with my new OPO. The normal delivery time is between 3 and 7 week days :)

ronoldo likes this.
  6. zoete
    Donut Dec 1, 2014

zoete , Dec 1, 2014 :
    can't order a phone with invite cause of the balckfriday deal -_-

kosumosushi likes this.
  7. Lunatasian
    KitKat Dec 1, 2014

Lunatasian , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Aww dude. I feel bad for you. You might end up waiting a while like the pre orders, because of the number of sales they would have made

ronoldo likes this.
  8. rvu5
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2014

rvu5 , Dec 1, 2014 :
    So yours said Pending Shipment the whole time.. then it came to your house with the order status showing "Pending" still? I hope by a miracle it comes this week.. ready to move onto a new carrier.

9. tomas.belchior
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2014

tomas.belchior , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Ordered mine and I am in the same boat! Trying not to obsessively look over my order every hour in hopes to see the "shipment pending" change. Hoping that I have the same experience as @AmokSepp thanks to express shipping

10. AmokSepp
    Froyo Dec 1, 2014

AmokSepp , Dec 1, 2014 :
    yes it stands the whole time on pending shipment! also when it came to my house, they have some problems with updating the status of the order. And as i know it takes 3 to 7 work days! My friend had it the same way!!

rvu5 and tomas.belchior like this.
  11. thewriter
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2014

thewriter , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Ordered mine (two 64GB devices) during Black Friday and today they arrived!
    I chose express shipping, placed the order at 7:30am and at 7:39 am DHL was already in possess of shipping information! :):):)

pixelfreak and ronoldo like this.
  12. wesley.kit
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

wesley.kit , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Hi,

I tried today to purchase the 16gb phone but it was already out of order unfortunally :(

13. Cuuldu
    Donut Dec 1, 2014

Cuuldu , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Wesley continue trying. I am checking all day the store to buy a 64Gb one and no luck but i can sometimes to buy 16Gb, so keep triying and you can buy it today

14. rvu5
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2014

rvu5 , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Awesome.. If it's still in pending shipment.. is their any way for me to track the order LOL.. I don't mind going to city of industry or Rosemead.. to pick it up myself if it saves a day or two since I'm so impatient right now.

AmokSepp likes this.
  15. AmokSepp
    Froyo Dec 1, 2014

AmokSepp , Dec 1, 2014 :
    There is now way to track, you can try to ask the support for a tracking number and updating your order state manually!

16. Acnhduy
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2014

Acnhduy , Dec 1, 2014 :
    theres no way.... i ordered right before black friday with an invite with express shipping and nothing... -____- how did DHL process your shipping info in 9 minutes....

17. Antoiners
    Donut Dec 2, 2014

Antoiners , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I did bought it on friday with a screen protector and a case, still displaying pending shipment.
    Hope the accessories won't make it longer...

ronoldo likes this.
  18. csvan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2014

csvan , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Does anybody else have problem accessing their account page in order to check on the shipment? The link goes nowhere for me.

19. ronoldo
    KitKat Dec 2, 2014

20. lordbeerfest
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

lordbeerfest , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Yes, it happened to me earlier. Try clearing your browser cache.

csvan likes this.