2. take some action

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DipenKothari
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2020

DipenKothari , Oct 24, 2020 :
    I am Dipen Kothari who had purchased the oneplus 7 from amazon
    I had recently replaced my screen from the service center. I had received back my phone on 3rd of october 2020
    the very next day I had said the engineer that there is a green line appearing on the screen from the bottom of the screen and the engineer said that this is a new feature or you can call it as a glitch
    soon later on 20th of october I found a blue line from the right side of the screen. I ignored at first because he had said it as a new feature or glitch but later the color was spreading and then contacted them within half an hour. There was no physical damage from my side but when the device is with the service center they say me there is a physical damage from my side
    Fortunately I had some photographs of the phone to show my friends about this issue and clearly there is no physical damage in the phone
    Maybe there was some damage by them and now they are blaming me for the cause of the damage
    I have also tried to contact the koramangala branch bangalore but not proper response so can you give me some suggestion what next should I do

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 24, 2020

camohan , Oct 24, 2020 :
    Hi there, can you share the initial service number through which you got the display replaced.

I will try to escalate it so that you can get a response.

3. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 24, 2020

4. DipenKothari
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2020

service number of the current issue or the previous one where i had receive the replaced display but showed up some fault

5. DipenKothari
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2020

yeah actually had spoke with him and he was like it is a feature in the display and it wont damage your dislay

6. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 24, 2020

camohan , Oct 24, 2020 :
    Hi there, both the numbers along with a photo of the display issue will help me escalate it. You can private message me.