Bloatware via OnePlus Nord

1. Shubham.Aggarwal
    Eclair Aug 28, 2020

Shubham.Aggarwal , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 28, 2020 :
    Oneplus was marketing the nord phone with oxygen os that it does not have any kind of bloatware and such but i dont understand why there is netflix pre installed and there is no option to uninstall it.Pls oneplus show some professionalism.I do not use netflix and also do not want it in my phone. pls give me the option to remove all the unnecessary apps.

iamelton likes this.
  2. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2020

Godfather 1 , Aug 28, 2020 :
    For some its a bloatware.. for some its a useful app..
    I thought people use Netflix a lot since its lockdown and all...

ade0410 likes this.
  3. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Aug 28, 2020

Liehjan , Aug 28, 2020 :
    You could always root and unninstall the app if it bothers you that much... Netflix is pre-installed for a good reason, want to know the reason search on the forum.

4. Shubham.Aggarwal
    Eclair Aug 28, 2020

i dont have a problem of it being pre installed,the priblem is that it is uninstallable.the main reason i bought nord was software. other wise there is realme and xiaomi providing better specs for lower price.if oneplus has to do such things than i dont see the point of buying a oneplus phone .

am10, fazerboy0_3 and iamelton like this.
  5. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2020

Godfather 1 , Aug 28, 2020 :
    Realme and Xiaomi phones will never provide you the best in class experience that OnePlus gives you in terms of software..

6. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Aug 28, 2020

Liehjan , Aug 28, 2020 :
    It's because of their new HDR10+ certification it needs to be this way...

7. Shubham.Aggarwal
    Eclair Aug 28, 2020

thats why i bought oneplus but i do not want apps that can not be uninstalled

8. Shubham.Aggarwal
    Eclair Aug 28, 2020

9. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Aug 28, 2020

Liehjan , Aug 28, 2020 :
    No, but OnePlus needs to have it pre-installed to get it to work... Don't know why but that was the official answer from them.

10. Shubham.Aggarwal
    Eclair Aug 28, 2020

Does not make sense though.But if other smartphones have the option to play hdr after installing from play store than oneplus can as well.They just need to fix this in a software update.

11. thegreatv
    Eclair Aug 28, 2020

thegreatv , Aug 28, 2020 :
    Sadly they come preinstalled. If you want them removed either root and remove them or disable them via adb method which you will find on google. Best is to leave it as it is even if you don't use them. It's atleast much better than ads or recommendations of other UI's.