[BLOG ALERT] OnePlus 9 Series Launch Reactions

1. Adam Krisko
    NA Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 3, 2021

Adam Krisko , Apr 3, 2021 :
    [​IMG]

Hey,

It’s that time, time to drop another blog article. This week, we looked back at the OnePlus 9 Launch Event and included a montage from a lovely viewing party we had with fellow community members (recognize any of them?). At OnePlus, product launches have always been more than just a presentation - they're moments for fans, the community, and tech enthusiasts to gather and celebrate our shared passion for good technology. So, we couldn't be more excited to get the reactions for our moon-shooting 2021 flagship.

The video was edited by our Brand Communications Extraordinaire, Kerry! He’s the master behind all the blog content that you've been reading and *wink* *wink* will pop his head in the forums soon (he's actually a big OnePlus fan himself).

As always, please share your thoughts, feedback, and comments below!

2. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Apr 3, 2021

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021

Caomhin, the_o2, keithnyc and 5 others like this.
  3. Yash vijay
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2021

Yash vijay , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 3, 2021 :
    not too much happy with 9pro due to some reasons

1 - same selfie camera as 7 series
    2 - no gorilla victus glass
    3- camera is just hype but results is different not too good

4. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Apr 3, 2021

5. otto2

otto2 , Apr 3, 2021 :
    You re right. Was a great experience to meet users and staff from North America. 👍😀

the_o2, Overzee, Adam Krisko and 6 others like this.
  6. otto2

keithnyc and G_plusone like this.
  8. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 3, 2021

meatandy , Apr 3, 2021 :
    I have personally met a handful of the people in the video

😉/ Hello guys and gals !

Caomhin, Oreo., the_o2 and 12 others like this.
  9. Nemaca
    Donut Apr 3, 2021

Nemaca , Apr 3, 2021 :
    OK: 10+ Phone!
    I have the Oneplus 9 Pro Silver 8Gb RAM.

So far the phone is admirable, with slight watercolored or overcontrasted photos on the main auto photo camera mode, but I expected worse, especially from the inconsistency everyone talks about, which is there, but not as severe as everyone reviews is. I don't know about iphones, but Samsung has the same issue, with a lesser degree(Note 10+).
    The Hasselblad addition is absolutely nothing, imho, I mean, slapping the name on the phone is fine, but I see no benefit whatsoever compared to the other options of the cameras. Maybe in future phones or drastic updates, but so far, nothing. For me, swapping from an older Nikon to newer Nikon with better processor made a world of difference in color rendering, but this Hasselblad color mode compared to regular usage... no. That said, I don't feel the need for any Hasselblad improvement, I like it as it is, and by comparison, the camera is stellar in regards to my former Oneplus 6T and it's competition.

Update for below issue: I have just connected the watch after 10+ reboots of the watch and phone, no idea what it was, but happy it worked!
    "Butter smooth in everyday life, with the exception of it driving me crazy for not being able to use my daily watch!"

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021

10. Antonio_Luis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2021

11. TibiTibi

TibiTibi , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Hi.

Continue here >>> https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/OnePlus9Series/
    Write a review, check the support or use the feedback

12. brian.sedore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2021

brian.sedore , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 4, 2021 :
    No physical distancing measures where you are? Fun launch this time around!

otto2 likes this.
  13. brian.sedore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2021

brian.sedore , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 4, 2021 :
    I think you might've snagged a new product recently. What do you think of it?

meatandy likes this.
  14. Nemaca
    Donut Apr 4, 2021

Nemaca , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Thanks Tibi!
    It worked itself out eventually, couldn't be happier!

TibiTibi likes this.
  15. Danny C.
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2021

Danny C. , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Honestly, the OnePlus 9 series of phones were the most overhyped, boring, and lackluster phones that OnePlus has had the guts to release in a while. Slapping Hasselblad's name everywhere won't hide the fact that the cameras on these phones pale in comparison to what Samsung or Apple have. OnePlus used to innovate and be the most interesting, unpredictable brand in the market, but in recent years with the 8 and 9 series, they have begun the transformation into just another boring and predictable smartphone brand. Don't even get me started on the blatant similarities to Oppo's phones, which in some cases, are better than OnePlus' version. With the OnePlus 10, they had better not disappoint. This is the low point in OnePlus smartphone history.

16. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 4, 2021

meatandy , Apr 4, 2021 :
    Haven't even received the voucher code to order it .