[BLOG ALERT] OnePlus 9 Series Launch Reactions

1. marlboro713
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2021

marlboro713 , Apr 6, 2021 :
    The pre-order with freebie period is done. The 256gb Oneplus 9 and the 128gb pro models are still unavailable in North America. Samsung had all their models and colors available just a few months ago when their S21 series were launched. In Canada both devices are more expensive than those in the States, just like when they launched the 7 pro a few yrs back.
    Totally disappointed on the pre-order experience.

X1599604465329 likes this.
  2. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 6, 2021

Oreo. , Apr 6, 2021 :
    I envy you! 🥺

😂😂no perks eh!

meatandy likes this.
  3. D1617429222792 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 6, 2021 :
    There is a serious temperature issue when using this OnePlus 9. I never had issues with my OnePlus 7 pro. I use this phone during work for gps and running Three apps makes this phone high. plus it's 70f outside as well.

Bibz32 and xXAstroXx like this.
  4. Agaronkenzo
    Eclair Apr 6, 2021

5. Rowekx
    Froyo Apr 6, 2021

Rowekx , Apr 6, 2021 :
    I love my OnePlus 7 Pro. I considered updating to the 9 Pro but the 8 Pro is on my radar now. I think I'll be fine with it. I'll wait on the 10 or 11 before my next major OnePlus upgrade. I don't see enough in the 9 Pro to justify the price of that upgrade.

Gabe_M likes this.
  6. Msjr7
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2021

Msjr7 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Am a samsung buyer " but when I bought plus one
    Awesome what a phone and I want upgrade with the latest phone let me that am very happy with this phone from PC metro I thank you . God bless 😇

7. satanmolka
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2021

satanmolka , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Everything since the 7t pro is a downgrade, holepunch instead of popup, hyper inflated prices, pointless camera upgrades, design downgrades (plastic phone for 700€, are you joking?!), Good job becoming a sellout company. If things don't change you're gonna lose your fanbase.

8. Gabe_M
    Froyo Apr 7, 2021

10. Waaez
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

Waaez , via OnePlus 5 , Apr 7, 2021 :
    I was really looking to upgrade to 9 pro but the curved display is sooo 2017(still uncomfortable). I was convinced I will buy the Oneplus 9 and then they said no OIS!! Like seriously, your cheaper Nord series have it.

Rowekx likes this.

12. Kirkland Black
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

Kirkland Black , via OnePlus 8 , Apr 7, 2021 :
    I think I'll be skipping the Oneplus 9 series. I just love my Oneplus 7 Pro pop up camera. I have a Oneplus 8 but I still use my 7 Pro... The pop up camera just, as the kids today say... Hits different! Lol

13. Archit@123
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2021

14. Lemillion
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2021

16. daanand
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

daanand , Apr 7, 2021 :
    can anyone from OnePlus tell me why indian variant one plus 9 don't have 15w wireless charging and only 2 5G bands ?
    I m not buying your 9 series phone and never 1 plus from now on for this bias

17. GreenWulf
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

GreenWulf , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 7, 2021 :
    I don't think the one plus 9 pro is that good in comparesment to the 8 pro. It's great and all but the features from this to the last gen are not that mindblowing. I remember when I first saw the OP and the OP2 came out. It was massiv! I hope we see more work from the old One Plus team in the Future

X1599604465329 likes this.
  18. RKDNx264 , via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile , Apr 7, 2021 :
    Very disappointed with the OnePlus 9 Pro color variants this year!!! 2 crappy color choices, the best color choice available is only for the OnePlus 9. The cameras finally get upgraded to somewhat decent quality, wouldn't say pixel quality, but better than previous devices. Just to be ruin even more with poor color choices and a high *** price tag.
    Sorry Oneplus but your slowly loosing me as a life time customer and supporter. said: said:
    Updates have fallen behind for devices, Bugs galore with each update breaking some devices, poor releasing of new devices, poor color choices with very little color to even choose from, higher price tags with very little changes, big promises of improvements just to be disappointed 😠, to many devices be released instead of focusing on a set line of devices like samsung does, and so on. Not sure what going on over there at OnePlus Headquarters but it not in a good direction in my opinion.
    Still waiting to purchase the OnePlus watch that has taken for ever to be released, just to be teased, the soft released, then finally full released on the 14th, hopefully, unless that just for preorders, 😂 maybe I'll actual get to purchase this device this month.
    Huge Fan and Supporter, but getting kinda hard to recommend anymore over the competition. Hell, the $599.99 Google Pixel still out preforms with a 12mp camera and stays current with updates. 🙏 I hope Oneplus fines thier way back to their roots, because like the moto goes, (Never Settle), and right now, that what I feel like I am doing because of oneplus poor decisions.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021

EllzOP8pro and Rowekx like this.