[BLOG ALERT] OnePlus 9 Series Launch Reactions

3. X1599604465329
    Donut Apr 7, 2021

X1599604465329 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 7, 2021 :
    Here is my reaction- why haven't they updated my 7t? Why haven't they released a statement to the user base, if not the press. Us it really broken? Will it ever be fixed? Is there an ETA?

4. X1599604465329
    Donut Apr 7, 2021

X1599604465329 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 7, 2021 :
    I think it is a sinking ship, unfortunately

R1616196719501, Rowekx and GreenWulf like this.
  5. Rowekx
    Froyo Apr 8, 2021

Rowekx , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Man I do hope you are wrong but something happened with this company and its management.

6. Yash vijay
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2021

Yash vijay , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 8, 2021 :
    very disappointed to know
    1.there is no wireless charging for india on oneplus 9
    2. plastic and fiber frame on oneplus 9
    3. only two 5G bands support in india
    4. no ois on oneplus 9 camera
    5. same selfie camera as oneplus 7
    6. heating issue
    7. camera result is not too good its only just hype
    8. no protection of gorilla victus glass
    9. only two year update garranty .
    And you said this is a flagship device.
    we don't want this kind off flagship

R1616196719501 likes this.
  7. Kush_Sunderia
    Eclair Apr 9, 2021

Kush_Sunderia , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Why the OP 9 has got no wireless... I mean just for india. I guess the Indians had made a huge mistake by trusting OP brand. Indians are ready to spend the money but the company takes india for granted. Lesser 5G bands and what not. I mean not satisfied.!!!!!!

8. bluesfan65 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Disappointed that the OP9 does not work with ATTs 5g network. Will be returning due to this. Makes zero sense why a 5g phone for the US would not have operability on one of the largest carriers.

Rowekx likes this.
  9. Rowekx
    Froyo Apr 9, 2021

Rowekx , Apr 9, 2021 :
    Yeah, that would kill it for me too. I'm good because I'm on T-Mobile but I won't get this phone because its too unfinished and rushed out to meet some sales department deadline. The OnePlus watch is far worse case. Whatever feature it has now, it all it is going to get. They will cook up some justification later.

10. popi1234
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2021

11. EllzOP9pro , via OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green , Apr 10, 2021 :
    Not happy at all with my commitment to #OP9Pro due to it's overheating each time I use the camera/stream YouTube/or just search online. I'm unfortunately asking for a refund of my money. I wanted to love the experience, however #Oneplus didn't live up to customer satisfaction.

Rowekx likes this.
  12. EllzOP9pro , via OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green , Apr 10, 2021 :
    Camera is solid, battery life on the other hand is meh. Even with the few updates and all.

G_Karen_Vann_NzED likes this.
  13. EllzOP9pro , via OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green , Apr 10, 2021 :
    I have been duped as well ha, purchased the device only to find out it's single Sim as opposed to my #OP8Pro SMH

15. RKDNx264 , via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile , Apr 10, 2021 :
    This company had the right mind set by listening to the customer and basing it ideas off this community, now not so much. They need to go back to their roots, and stop trying to compete against everyone else!!! In the long run it hurting them and the OnePlus brand.

Rowekx and EllzOP8pro like this.
  17. EllzOP9pro , via OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green , Apr 10, 2021 :
    I'm unfortunately returning my #OP9Pro for refund due to overheating issues and going to return to my #OP8Pro as well. Yw

G_Karen_Vann_NzED likes this.
  18. BugsBugsEverywhere
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2021

BugsBugsEverywhere , Apr 10, 2021 :
    unsubscribe

19. pillinho_sk
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2021

pillinho_sk , Apr 11, 2021 :
    I'd like to share my purchase decision with Oneplus when picking a new phone after replacing my old Oneplus 3T.
    Before you find out my final decision, it's important to say that I'm a big fan of Oneplus and I was really looking forward on Oneplus 9 series. Usually the main reason is lower price, software and all the minor but handy features. And after promoting the camera, I hoped it will match the quality of competitors (Samsung, Apple). Especially if in my region (Slovakia), Samsung galaxy s21 is a bit cheaper after discounts than oneplus 9 in pre-order! The camera (and rest of the features as well) on Oneplus seems to be improved but so the others.
    Unfortunately, the situation with Oneplus phones is not like 4 years ago, when all the "deficiencies" were justified with the lower price. Therefore they were named as "flagship killers". But not anymore, because now the price is equal. And for example, why putting the third camera lens in Oneplus 9?? I would just ditch it and lower the price. Or put there a real lens, e.g. telephoto. I'm not considering Pro version as the price and dimensions are too high.
    So after deep consideration, I've decided to go with Samsung. I hope, Oneplus will get better next time when picking my next phone. Just please listen the community.