[Answered] Bluetooth connection gets disconnected with OxygenOS 5.1.6 OTA for the OnePlus 5T

1. ravi.ajn
    Froyo Oct 29, 2018

ravi.ajn , Oct 29, 2018 :
    Bluetooth disconnects with OxygenOS 5.1.6 OTA for the OnePlus 5T
    I have wiped the cache multiple times, disconnected and reconnected the bluetooth from the CAR. But still when I'm on a call or play music..it gets connected and disconnected n lot of interruption.

kannan333 and jolindgr1 like this.
  2. ravi.ajn
    Froyo Oct 29, 2018

ravi.ajn , Oct 29, 2018 :
    I've collected the logs, will upload soon. Hope oneplus fixes the issue at the earliest.

kannan333 and jolindgr1 like this.
  3. Bobby D.
    Gingerbread Nov 2, 2018

Bobby D. , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Hi ravi.ajn

Please kindly note that the issue will be fixed in next update. Please wait and check if it works then.

Any other bugs you find, please contact me for further help. Or you can submit bug report here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/ next time so that we can see your issues intuitively for further investigation.

High regards
    OnePlus Bug Hunters

kannan333 likes this.
  4. kannan333
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

kannan333 , Nov 3, 2018 :
    Bluetooth was working fine in OxygenOS 5.1.5, but Bluetooth is stopped working in OxygenOS 5.1.6.
    I have no idea, how OnePlus rolling out broken features (Bluetooth issues) in incremental Update.
    This is highly unacceptable.
    I would say Bye Bye to OnePlus.

5. ravi.ajn
    Froyo Nov 4, 2018

ravi.ajn , Nov 4, 2018 :
    Hello,
    Could I know if there is a way to downgrade my update back to OxygenOS 5.1.5.
    As I use Bluetooth everyday and now feel not able to use this feature gonna make me feel deprived.
    In the mean of fixing this bug, could you kindly provide an alternative resolution.

Also any ETA for the new update???