Bluetooth Connection Problem

1. Fabrizio Aldrovandi
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2015

Fabrizio Aldrovandi , Jul 7, 2015 :
    don't run .. i have 2 one one my and other of my girlfriend and nothing of two one connect ( all 2 connect correctly ) but nothing pass the music with bt

2. bennyvanvolsem
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2015

bennyvanvolsem , Jul 11, 2015 :
    Dear all

Massive Bluetooth problems with my bmw 3 brand new Car since februari 2015, no probleem connecting but serieus fall out of the connecting during calls. Also massive Bluetooth probleem with my Adidas heartrate monitor, connecting comes and goes. I al seriously regretion selling my iPhone 6 plus for an opo. Had never had connection problems with it. Please resolve all issues with update!

3. Fabrizio Aldrovandi
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2015

Fabrizio Aldrovandi , Jul 13, 2015 :
    i make many time of different check , pain , unpair , delete and re attach but problem remain - :
    call was made perfect but no music exit from phone ..
    so the connection was good and correct but i can't send music from phone to car hi fi ( i have a normal clarion stereo car - gamma of 2013 , so is new .. )
    wait a possible reply to correct
    tnks

4. vasko_1973
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2015

vasko_1973 , Jul 15, 2015 :
    Hi
    I buy the COOSPO belt and from some reason BT isnt pair. While with my IPHONE 5 it works perfectly any idea?
    Thanks
    Eitan

5. wentje
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2015

wentje , Jul 23, 2015 :
    Couldn't connect to my Robotic Lawn-mower. Turning Wifi off works indeed ! Launched app, and turned Wifi on, everything works. Cyanogen 12.0.

6. Dc55
    Eclair Jul 24, 2015

7. bsumanthp
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2015

8. Dc55
    Eclair Jul 24, 2015

Dc55 , Jul 24, 2015 :
    I never had any problems with other phones. If there was usually Apple comes out with an update and fixes the problem within 2 weeks. Its not the hardware its the software. I quoted Oneplus to 'better fix this problem before they sell the Oneplus 2 and they closed my thread almost instantly.

9. Dc55
    Eclair Jul 24, 2015

Dc55 , Jul 24, 2015 :
    One thing might help a little is change battery setting to PERFORMANCE.

10. cejagdishgmail
    Donut Aug 1, 2015

cejagdishgmail , Aug 1, 2015 :
    Same problem here. I was told this issue is fixed but still not able to connect any Bluetooth devices. A price of shitty updates plzz so that I can use Bluetooth normally ad others

11. Rohith9696
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2015

Rohith9696 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I have a similar problem with my oneplus 2 bluetooth, i am able to connect with my car but couldn't access the contacts or call history. Media also doesnt display the name of a track .
    All other android phones working properly with my car. Whats the issue? i m fedup of oneplus 2 now.

12. MadoraBanu
    Froyo Oct 4, 2015

MadoraBanu , Oct 4, 2015 :
    Yup definitely I think oneplus have to come up with an exclusive device meant for one plus one

13. jdpmurphy
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2016

jdpmurphy , Jan 8, 2016 :
    I have a OnePlus One with OxygenOS and was having issues with pairing an MPow Bluetooth headset with my device. When Wifi and Bluetooth were both on, I could see devices to connect to apart for the Bluetooth headset even when I put it into a pairing mode. Turning off the Wifi followed by toggling bluetooth off/on allowed me to pair with the headset and connect to it.

Thanks for the tip!

14. dennis moscato
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2016

15. shirsho.dbz
    Froyo Mar 30, 2016

shirsho.dbz , Mar 30, 2016 :
    I am having the same problem. My OPX connects with my Sony BT speaker. It starts playing one song, but when it ends it just stays silent. Song continues on my phone, but nothing is played on my speaker. What the hell is wrong with my OPX...

16. afcarvajal
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

afcarvajal , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Hello everyone. I have been having similar problems with. My Bluetooth headsdt and my car system. I raised a ticket with oneplus and below is the thread. I suggest you all do the same as that will probably help put pressure on oneplus to fix these issues.

Kelly (OnePlus)

Jun 8, 21:52 CST

Hi Andres,

Thank you for reply!

At this moment we really have an issue with the compatibility of our phone with other devices. We are currently investigating the reason behind this problem and right at this time we have a team to particularly devote their time and effort to solve the issue. For now we can only advise to wait for the latest update of this problem specially in our social media because we usually begin our announcement their wit the latest news and happening in oneplus. I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Drew

Andres Carvajal

Jun 8, 01:29 CST

Hello Justine,

It isn't compatible, and that is my point. Justine how can I get in touch with someone from your customer services? The whole point of me raising this ticket is that the device is not compatible and that many users experience this with not just the IO Play, but many other Bluetooth car systems.

The point is that I would like Oneplus to acknowledge that this is the case and to commit to providing a solution.

Justine (OnePlus)

Jun 8, 00:38 CST

Hello Andres,

Thank you so much for reaching OnePlus Technical Support. My name is Justine, and I will be handling this ticket right now to further resolve your concern. I do apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Unfortunately, there are cases in which OnePlus devices are not compatible with other technologies. Maybe OnePlus X is not compatible with IO Play2 that is why it isn't working. We are still updating the software issues that OnePlus had encountered. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
    Justine

Andres Carvajal

Jun 7, 22:39 CST

Hello Blaire,

Why is an RMA needed? This is a software issue and not a hardware issue.

Those details are correct.

Blaire (OnePlus)

Jun 7, 22:31 CST

Hello Andres,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching us. This is Blaire from RRR (Repair,Replacement and Return) Team. Sorry to know of what happened to your device and I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will have to quickly verify your picking up address & shipping address before creating the RMA (Return Material Authorization). This is the address we have based on your OnePlus account.

In case you want to specify a different picking up address & shipping address, please provide the shipping address using the format below so that we can update our records:

First Name:
    Last Name:
    Street Address:
    Apartment #:
    City:
    State/Province:
    Zip/Postal Code:
    Telephone (please include country code):

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
    Blaire

Andres Carvajal

Jun 7, 22:29 CST

When connecting to my IO Play2 bluetooth system, my OnePlusX does not work correctly. the music does not stream to the device, and the contacts feature on my IO play does not work. Every other phone I have works, including samsung galaxy and iphone and sony ericson. There are many threads on your forum advising you that this is a known issue but you have failed to acknowledge a problem or provide a solution.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/bluetooth-problem.375853/page-4

That thread shows many users with the same problem and frustrations. One user advised to download the Bluetooth Phonebook app from the Play Store from the developer "android-rsap,com" the app is:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android_rsap.irmc

If this app fixes my problem, why cant OnePlus fix it? I had to pay £1.29 for the app!

Please look into this issue as it is an issue that is affecting many people. I use my phone in my car all of the time and this is really annoying!!

I have tried everything to try to remedy the issue. Including deleting bluetooth device, updating my phone to latest firmware, formatting my phone to factory settings, Updating my IOPlay 2 to latest firmware, deleting my bluetooth devices on my IO Play2, formatting my IO Play 2 to factory settings, nothing works, but all my 3 other phones work perfectly! this is also reported by many users on your forums.

17. buddala
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2016

buddala , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Hi,

BT Doesn't connect automatically to Car Kit(Mahendra XUV 500). My phone has Android 6.0.1/OxygenOS 3.0.2 SW.
    1. Delete the exiting paired devices
    2. OP2 paired with car kit
    3. Turn OFF & ON car kit

or
    1. Turn ON BT, Then turn ON Car kit

After that device don't connect to Car Kit automatically. Need to Turn Off and ON BT at device side.

Kplchdhry likes this.
  18. kev1900
    Eclair Jul 11, 2016

kev1900 , Jul 11, 2016 :
    You have to be rooted.
    Download "Root Browser" from Play Store (free),I tried others but they would not give access to system files.
    Open "Root Browser".
    Navigate down to "System" folder
    "etc" folder
    Down to "init.qcom.bt.sh
    Script handler will pop up, choose "view" (make sure "execute script as root" is checked
    Scroll down to ""msm8974" line (8974 is Oneplus One Snap Dragon processor)
    Edit the setprop ro.bluetooth.hfp.ver 1.7
    Change the ver1.7 TO ver. 1.6 (just delete the 7 and add a 6)
    SAVE it (I used the editor with the pencil, it was the second choice when asked to edit. to save just touch the "disk" symbol in uper right hand corner)
    Now you should be good to go!

19. Kplchdhry
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2016

Kplchdhry , Jul 31, 2016 :
    Facing similar issue with my Mahindra XUV 500 as well.
    I am able to pair OP3 to car audio system, can make the calls and receive them as well, but only through phone speakers/mic (even while connected). The phone is not able to connect fully with the system.

I've already tried re-pairing, clearing cache, pairing without contacts sync, pairing only as a phone and pairing only as a music device. The issue persists.
    Tried pairing with another car of same make...same results.

OP3 customer care cites "compatibility issue" and they have no solution to offer. Guess OP3 customer care wants me to choose between the car or the phone...
    Never settle !!

20. Kplchdhry
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2016

Kplchdhry , Aug 9, 2016 :
    Still no resolution in sight.

Am all ears for any suggestions from other users/developers.