[Submitted] Bluetooth Devices disconnected

1. carlos_ale
    Cupcake May 12, 2021

carlos_ale , May 12, 2021 :
    Hi, I have an issue with the Bluetooth since several months ago. Let me explain the situation in detail.

I have several Bluetooth devices: smartband, smart watch, Bluetooth audio receiver, freehands car radio, headphones, cycling computer... Sometimes, 3 or 4 devices are connected to the mobile phone at the same time. Even 5 devices.

Randomly (I couldn't identify a pattern or scenario) the Bluetooth in the mobile phone stops working and the Bluetooth devices appears as disconnected, even if they are close to the mobile and they were already paired before. It causes smartband not synchronizing, freehands car radio not working, etc.

Does not matter if I disable the Bluetooth in the mobile phone or I unpair and remove all devices in the Bluetooth options. No devices are found. But, if I restart the mobile phone, it works correctly. It is annoying because now I have to restart the mobile phone every 2 days.

Some additional info:
    - Oneplus 8
    - Oxygen OS 11.0.5.5 (IN21AA)

Thanks!!

2. Suhas Klkrn555
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 12, 2021

Suhas Klkrn555 , May 12, 2021 :
    We have responded to your concern via DM, please check for the same and respond with the required information at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
    Suhas.

3. carlos_ale
    Cupcake May 17, 2021

4. Suhas Klkrn555
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 18, 2021

Suhas Klkrn555 , May 18, 2021 :
    Thanks for taking time to share the required information and we’ll keep you posted regarding the further updates.

Thanks & Regards,
    Suhas.