Bluetooth Headphones mic is not working

1. Justin James
    Cupcake May 17, 2020

Justin James , May 17, 2020 :
    I'm using OnePlus bullets wireless headphone. Recently I noticed that the callers on the other side can't hear me and that led me on a wild goose hunt to figure out the problem. The problem as it turned out was that the Bluetooth mic is not working. So I rechecked it with another Bluetooth headset and still it didn't work. So I checked these headsets with another phone and voila the mic had no issues. So clearly this seems to be a OnePlus software issue as I found many users going through the same problem. Whatever the issue is, please correct it asap. I searched all through Google for a solution and I tried all of them and none worked.

2. Hameedr1
    Cupcake May 17, 2020

3. manasarora98
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2020

4. Justin James
    Cupcake May 18, 2020

Justin James , May 18, 2020 :
    Tried that but it didn't help.

5. Hameedr1
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

Hameedr1 , May 20, 2020 :
    This method has stopped working for me now. I am having endless problems with Bluetooth since updating to 10.3.3, mic does not work over Bluetooth and quality of audio is awful over Bluetooth playback

6. gshe1992
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

gshe1992 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    have exactly the same issue - what I've realised is that it's actually using the phone mic as if you were on speaker but routes the incoming audio to the earphones. hence its very poor a lot of the time, if you're not near your phone, or its in your pocket etc. if you turn on recorder and tap the end of your phone you'll see the bars jump, as this is where the mic is located.

Hameedr1 likes this.
  7. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    File a Bug report

Report a Bug

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

And also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support