Bluetooth issue on OnePlus 5T

1. antidanis
    Gingerbread Mar 17, 2018

2. antidanis
    Gingerbread Mar 17, 2018

antidanis , Mar 17, 2018 :
    I understand. Sucks. Try to submit your bug here with as much detail as you can. The bug hunters team will take a look. https://forums.oneplus.net/feedback/

OpenRoads likes this.
  3. OpenRoads
    Donut Mar 17, 2018

antidanis likes this.
  4. darrenhealy1
    Donut Apr 11, 2018

darrenhealy1 , Apr 11, 2018 :
    Hopefully this is solved soon. I'm hanging problems with 2 Bluetooth devices that I didn't have before changing to OP 5T.

5. OexS
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 11, 2018

OexS , Apr 11, 2018 :
    Do you see the Bluetooth logo turning off and on? Than it maybe is a hardware problem, which can be fixed when you send it RMA.

I had Bluetooth problems when I bought my phone, but is fixed now.

6. RoshithChandran
    Eclair Apr 12, 2018

RoshithChandran , Apr 12, 2018 :
    I own the Sony WH1000XM2 as well as Bose Quietcomfort 35. I have experienced the lag issue with the Sony only twice while watching YouTube, but never when watching videos stored in the device. Never had the issue with Quietcomfort 35 though.

Long pressing the power key on the sony and try to reconnect the to the OP5T. It had solved my issue on both times.

Chances of skipping on LDAC is definitely more than on SBC or AptX

7. Uthrakumarsengunthar
    Cupcake May 29, 2018

OpenRoads likes this.
  8. OpenRoads
    Donut Jun 21, 2018

OpenRoads , Jun 21, 2018 :
    no improvement after update to oxygen 5.1.3
    still the same on Range Rover Evoque 2018.
    when phone Bluetooth service is activated, Bluetooth connection drops after one minute and reconnects for one minute and drops again for 20 sec and reconnect again and again and again...

I see OnePlus 6 users have the same issue.

I'm sick of it One Plus ! Thinking going back to iPhone.

9. andrecoimbra
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2018

andrecoimbra , Jun 21, 2018 :
    For you guys, like me, experiencing problems with 5/5T/6 and previous models too, whenever you try to connect a Bluetooth device, and the phone can´t even find or locate the device:

1) On Developer Options, find "Show Bluetooth devices without name. Enable it.

2) Done.

10. F1516855428477
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2018

11. autumnrequiem
    Froyo Sep 15, 2018

autumnrequiem , Sep 15, 2018 :
    My 5T would not enable itself for phone calls (Bluetooth HFP profile would not enable for whatever reason) when paired to my Kenwood DMX7704S car stereo. After doing what andrecoimbra suggested and rebooting my phone, the phone connected to the stereo without any issues.

12. Juan M. Valdovinos
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2018

Juan M. Valdovinos , Sep 19, 2018 :
    I was having that issue and another issue with phone calls. Sound wouldn't come through upon answering. Went to [Developer options] under [AVRCP version] changed it to 1.3 and now it works. Hope this helps!

13. Kurt_MD
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2019

Kurt_MD , Jan 9, 2019 :
    I have the same problem with my OnePlus 3T. Phone see any bluetooth devices but when I try to connect it to bluetooth speaker or headphones phone displays this message : "PIN-code is incorrect. Connection failed." But the phone doesn't ask PIN-code during the connection so I can't enter PIN-code even it will be nececcery for connection!
    I tried to reboot the phone, clear the bluetooth and wifi cache , remove devices from the list of parried devices but there is steel the same problem. I have Oxygen 5.0.8 now but the problem didn't solved yet. And it looks like that this bluetooth issue appeared at previous Oxygen version because I haven't such problem before.
    This problem exist only with bluetooth speakers, headphones and other audio devices (bluetooth in the car). Smart watches , smart bands and other non-audio bluetooth devices connects to the phone without any problems!
    P.S. All the speakers and headphones I tried to connect works great with other phones (Xiaomi, Iphone) but not with my OnePlus 3T.

Ishan.Dhawlikar likes this.
  14. Akash_Masirkar
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

Akash_Masirkar , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Search for reset options and reset network settings which include BlueTooth and wifi. Worked for me.

15. bawng_upa
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2020