Bluetooth Issue via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. G_shambhuraje_sonawale_b , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 6, 2021 :
    Whenever playing BGMI/PUBG with Bluetooth on, My ping goes high and my phone's internet connection gets unstable. Any solution for this?

2. Artemus
    Junior Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Junior Moderator Dec 7, 2021

Best Answer
    Artemus , Dec 7, 2021 :
    As I said, the reason why it's doing this is due to interference. Bluetooth and your WiFi source are using similar if not the same radiofrequency strength (2.4 GHz) in the same exact area so it'll cause degradation of both as they're fighting for dominance. What part of the world are you in, might I ask?

3. Artemus

Artemus , Dec 7, 2021 :
    My guess: interference. Get a headphone dongle and go wired if that helps.

4. G_shambhuraje_sonawale_b , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Thank you for the idea, but there's an issue with my charging socket so the only option for me is using Bluetooth headsets/Buds.

5. Artemus

Artemus , Dec 7, 2021 :
    What's the issue exactly, and have you visited an applicable service center to get it looked at?

6. G_shambhuraje_sonawale_b , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Whenever I turn on my Bluetooth, my internet starts being unstable which ultimately results in bad ping while playing games. When I turn it off, it works smoothly. The internet is stable and the ping is good. My phone's charging socket is damaged so I can't go wired. The only option for me is to use Bluetooth headphones and I start facing this problem.
    I'm a student abroad and here there isn't an official service center of OnePlus.

7. G_shambhuraje_sonawale_b , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Georgia (Europe). There's no official service centers in this country.

8. G_shambhuraje_sonawale_b , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 7, 2021 :
    So what can I do to resolve this problem without being able to go to a service center?

9. Artemus

Artemus , Dec 7, 2021 :
    https://oneplus.com/support - talk to a service tech here. There's a repair shop in Poland that you can send it off to.

Artemus likes this.