Network/Connectivity Bluetooth issues

1. tjmodell
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2019

tjmodell , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Since just before the last update, I have been having connectivity issues with all Bluetooth devices, even the ones previously connected. I call customer support, she said " we've had no call about any Bluetooth issues". After reading the fourm, I don't think it's just me.

I have trouble connecting to car's, headphones, speakers and most importantly my square readers. There has to be a solution to this. I cleared my cash, rest my network and Bluetooth, what else is there to do?

kaihp likes this.
  2. Shashikiran_Neelakantaiah
    Eclair Aug 27, 2019

Shashikiran_Neelakantaiah , Aug 27, 2019 :
    If your Bluetooth is not connecting automatically for your Bluetooth earphones(or any other device) that was connecting previously, i would suggest you to go into "Previously connected devices" under "Bluetooth & device connection" settings and find your device and connect to it by pressing the connect button manually for the first time, after this from the next time onwards it will get connected automatically.
    I had the exact same issue and it has been solved by doing the above mentioned procedure.

3. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2019 at 2:07 PM

kaihp , Sep 13, 2019 at 2:07 PM :
    I'm seeing a similar issue, where my OP6 (OOS v9.0.8) doesn't connect to my cars (VW Golf) bluetooth system. Whenever this happens, the car has gone from the list of paired BT devices. The car does not lose the pairing of the phone however.

This happens at irregular intervals. I've had it happening twice in a day; sometimes there can go days/weeks without a problem. Rebooting the phone does not make a difference.