Bluetooth problem solved with Dacia cars

1. Ronan Jan
    Eclair Aug 20, 2016

Ronan Jan , Aug 20, 2016 :
    Since purchasing my OP3, I could not connect my phone in my car, while the bluetooth worked great with my iPhone 4s.As my new OP3 under android did not work, I tried to connect the phones of my wife and my father, also under android (but not OnePlus). It didn't work for both of them: it seems that it's the android powered phones generally that don't work with the radio system of the DACIA cars.

Yesterday, I went with my Renault / Dacia dealer (OP did not bring me any solution). My radio can't be updated (I have to say that this is a simple radio as picture below, not a mediaNav with GPS that it can be updated), but Dacia calls his garage the following solution: download from the Play Store the "Bluetooth Files Transfer" application. What I have done with the mechanic.And indeed, through this application, I could connect my OP3 on the radio in my car and everything works fine (call, listening to music, directory). I had previously tried a few other Bluetooth applications, but none had worked.
    So I wanted to share this solution hoping that it will help some.

However, I tried to connect this morning to my Bluetooth speaker (Continental Edison brand) with this new application, but it still does not work (when it also went with my iphone 4s).

OP still have some areas of improvement for compatibility.
    Maybe in the next version of Oxygen?

[​IMG]

mikeburton1955 likes this.
  2. G_Silvio_Zimmer_sCaW
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2016

3. Ronan Jan
    Eclair Aug 25, 2016