Bluetooth problem

1. nasoni
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2018

nasoni , Sep 29, 2018 :
    Hi
    I has a problem with the bluetooth, when connected with the car (Hyunday Elantra) every a second call the phone transfer the call from the bluetooth to the phone, therefore, I need to retransfer the call to the bluetooth, risking to have a ticket for that.
    With my motorcycle and a Sena 20S, I cannot use it with the GPS or to listening the music, the phone start playing the audio throw the sena 20s but after sometime (from 1 minutes to 10 minutes) it disconnect the audio, however, the phone remain paired.
    I already reset the phone, network etc.
    Any one as the same problem, is 6 months that I tried to solved with the customer service without luck I am starting to think that is an hardware issue.

2. G_Aleksander_Boeder_PdXu
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2018

3. gringo9001
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2018

gringo9001 , Dec 22, 2018 :
    hi guys. I had a Bluetooth update about 10 days ago and now I'm having the same problem. it's only with my Bluetooth earpiece. can anyone help???? it's the update that had caused this problem. resetting the phone does not work. it's a Hardwear issue.... HELP!!!!!!!

4. Deactivated User
    Dec 23, 2018

5. Rajput_bhuvan
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2019

Rajput_bhuvan , Jan 30, 2019 :
    hi, I am also having the problem of connection getting disconnected and blue tooth turns off, then it restarts automatically. if you find any solution then pls help. my car is Maruti Ciaz.