Bluetooth sound problem with car.

1. Tumetus
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2017

Tumetus , Mar 14, 2017 :
    Independent. They replaced the whole thing.

2. Shalinsadik
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2017

3. musicking
    Froyo Mar 14, 2017

4. TechJesus
    Froyo Mar 14, 2017

TechJesus , Mar 14, 2017 :
    try installing a beta version of 7.1.1 I have it running currently Right now. also I see better battery life so ayy

5. alanz
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2017

alanz , Mar 14, 2017 :
    I had the same problem of not connecting in a BMW, sorted it out by going to the location settings and turned off the scan Bluetooth for location permission.

6. muggi
    Froyo Mar 14, 2017

muggi , Mar 14, 2017 :
    I'm using my 3t with my Sony car radio & Android auto. works like a charm, seriously. I'm impressed.

7. marcuskam
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2017

marcuskam , Mar 14, 2017 :
    1489521350990.jpg
    go into your Bluetooth settings when connected to your car and make sure that the media audio is checked. I've had the same problem connecting to Bluetooth devices but checking off the boxes fixes them (temporarily)

8. yous1
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2017

9. yiyi28
    Froyo Mar 16, 2017

yiyi28 , Mar 16, 2017 :
    same here but in Lexus and I can use both phones :)
    7.1.1 rolled out and they said they fixed some of the Bluetooth issues so may give a try.

10. Tumetus
    Gingerbread Mar 17, 2017

Tumetus , Mar 17, 2017 :
    Yeah i just noticed it and updated. Going to check tomorrow if works. New update ****** up my home screen.
    Before there was 4 icons per row and now there is 5. ******* awful.

11. Tumetus
    Gingerbread Mar 17, 2017

Tumetus , Mar 17, 2017 :
    Yeah thats like the first thing i tried. New update came up lets see how it will work.

12. vincentitan
    Cupcake Mar 19, 2017

vincentitan , Mar 19, 2017 :
    tested with 1+3 with last 4.1 ota..
    bluetooth dont work with BMW série 2...

[e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e][e]1f44e[/e]

13. brugalete
    Cupcake Mar 30, 2017

brugalete , Mar 30, 2017 :
    Hi there,

I have the same problem as you all,

Since the last few firmware versions (OS 4.02 and above) I´ve been experiencing some issues exclusively with the Bluetooth connection of my car (Jaguar XE). I couldn’t fixed the problem even with the last firmware version rolled out via OTA (4.1.0 and 4.1.1, this is Android Nougat 7.1.1 ).

In the last two months the connection of my Jaguar has not been stable at all. Most of the times I am able to pair my phone with the car, upload my contacts and so. However, once I start to transfer music of Spotify via Bluetooth, it keeps failing the "multimedia audio" and the connection is interrupted the whole time. I also lose the connection with the “phone audio”. I seems that my phone disables both connections intermittently. My guess is that Android Nougat is a "control freak" of permissions and this leads to issues with some car stero units.

In the previous versions of the firmware (4.01 and below) I didn´t experienced such problem. In the past I did have perfect connection to play spotify in my car with my same Oneplus Unit. I am very confident that there is nothing wrong with my car stereo unit since the Bluetooth still working fine with my wife´s phone. I haven´t upgraded my Jaguar´s firmware lately…so that shouldn´t be the source of my problem.

Despite of all this, the Bluetooth of my Oneplus unit works perfectly fine with any other Bluetooth devices . In fact I am able to enjoy full connection playing music with my External Speaker (UE BOOM 2) and my Xiaomi roidmi 2s –used in my other car that lacks of Bluetooth technology -.

I´ve tried everything. A couple weeks ago I even performed a factory reset using the lastest version of firmware at that time (4.1.0). Of Course I reset system settings, wiped cache and all data (music, pics…etc)…but still experiencing the same issue. I am desperate.

I sent an email to customer service earlier this week. the only solution they offer me is trying a downgrade to OS Oxygen version 3.2.8. This is the link suggested by the technical agent to do so:

http://downloads.oneplus.net/oneplus...xygenos_3.2.8/

I haven´t done it yet since I am not eager to this idea.

On the other hand, in the meantime, OP rolled out new OTA 4.1.1. I made the upgrade to the latest firmware version. It seemed to work at first. However right now I am having the same problems with bluetooth disconnecting the whole time.

Any other experiences?? Have anyone solved this issue with new OTA???

Any instruction will be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

14. G_Jay_Long_cPRk
    Cupcake Mar 30, 2017

15. Saltyone
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

Saltyone , May 13, 2017 :
    I have the 7.1.1 update and Oxygen OS 4.1.3 do up to date on all. Yesterday 5-13 Bluetooth 'sound stopped working and the battery went into a complete drain from full at 4:30 to 12% at 7:30. I shut the phone off. This is NOT YOUR CAR PROBLEM, this is your phone's problem. Here's what I did to prove that. I have a small standalone speaker which can be accessed via Bluetooth OR a straight double ended 3.5mm plug fro phone to speaker. I tried with Bluetooth connection NO SOUND . I tried with 3.5mm plug and music played perfectly. I am not sure what happened but it didn't have anything to do with car connection or recent updates because it was working perfectly up yo yesterday and I've had all the updates since last month.