Bluetooth volume doesn't adjust

1. gunnar151
    Eclair Jun 29, 2017

gunnar151 , Jun 29, 2017 :
    hey.
    when I am connecting my OP5 to my Bose sound link mini it starts to play music in the lowest audio setting so you can hardly hear anything. when I then try to raise the volume the blue bar indications the. volume level is already at full volume, so as it seems I have to connect my Bluetooth device when the volume is set to the lowest setting. otherwise it cannot be raised. is someone else having this problem ?

2. Matthius__
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2017

Matthius__ , Jun 29, 2017 :
    I have a similar issue. Was connecting to Bluetooth in the car and I found that altering the volume didn't work/was very laggy/temperamental.

Tuan anh tran likes this.
  3. Ludo_Mansio
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2017

Ludo_Mansio , Jun 30, 2017 :
    Hmm, I have similar issues. Connecting OP5 to a Creative Roar via bluetooth and playing music through Play Music. Making fine adjustments to the volume seems impossible, it's either very quiet or very loud (I've gone for the latter!). Bizarre behaviour as well, turning the volume down causes it to go up (quite a lot) oddly.

Tuan anh tran likes this.
  4. F_Tino_Chakadonha_agBL
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2017

F_Tino_Chakadonha_agBL , Sep 7, 2017 :
    hi guys, one thing that might help is to enable developer mode , then disable absolute volume, this will separate the volume for your bluetooth device and phone, allowing for more granular control of volume...

to enable developer mode go to about device in settings then tap build number about 5 times until the prompt appears, then go back to settings and you will see a new setting developer mode, scroll down carefully and you'll see the option for absolute volume

hope this helps :)