Bluetooth

1. G_sandeep_namburi_KWnR Cupcake Nov 18, 2018

2. Birkex Cupcake Nov 18, 2018

Birkex, Nov 18, 2018 :
    Hi,
    I have same bug. after connecting the Bluetooth device the music doesn't start automatically. I have the options ON.

3. root_master Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 19, 2018

root_master, Nov 19, 2018 :
    it happens sometimes, oxygen os has a long history of bluetooth issues. its annoying has hell. mine got fixed after a couple of restarts.

4. rgerardo Donut Nov 19, 2018

rgerardo, Nov 19, 2018 :
    What about Bluetooth microphone? Is it working for calls? Or is it still capturing sounds from mobile mic while connected to hands free via Bluetooth?

Can someone test? This issue has been acknowledged by OP on my OP5 after Oreo update and has never been corrected. Now I'm afraid migrating to 6t and having same issue. I use calls via BT at car all the time and it's really disturbing that other person hear a really poor sound captured by mobile mic instead of hands-free mic.

You can test it easily by recording voice notes on whatsapp and then listening to them. But you need to block mic from mobile with your finger to realize it's really capturing sound from hands-free microphone.

Someone please let me know. And if you find the issue, please report to OP by opening a ticket with support.

5. Birkex Cupcake Nov 19, 2018

Birkex, Nov 19, 2018 :
    I do some calls everyday with Meizu Bluetooth earphones with my 6T in my pocket.... is it valid as test?

Goggeboy likes this.
  6. G_sandeep_namburi_KWnR Cupcake Nov 19, 2018

G_sandeep_namburi_KWnR, Nov 19, 2018 :
    in older days there 3.5 jack but not it's remove now there is no option if we want to use charge and headphones PLEASE IMPROVE BLUETOOTH

Birkex likes this.
  7. rgerardo Donut Nov 20, 2018

rgerardo, Nov 20, 2018 :
    You sure it´s capturing sound from Meizu mic? Or there is a chance that it´s actually capturing from mobile mic?

8. rgerardo Donut Nov 20, 2018

rgerardo, Nov 20, 2018 :
    Hi Birkex,

Just a question regarding the included case that comes with OP6t: does it protect the mobile if it falls flat in the floor with screen turned down? I mean... does the case has a small edge over the mobile glass?

9. Birkex Cupcake Nov 20, 2018

Birkex, Nov 20, 2018 :
    Yes, it's protected in that way. I think is a good case.

rgerardo likes this.
  10. bts0004 Eclair Nov 20, 2018

bts0004, Nov 20, 2018 :
    I think this might be more of an Android thing in general. I got this on occasion with my Pixel 2 XL as well.