[Submitted] Bold Font Option

1. GregoryGPT
    Froyo May 11, 2020

GregoryGPT , May 11, 2020 :
    Title Bold Font Option
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 200202
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I feel that a bold text option is needed in order to make it easier to read text in OxygenOS. Although, I know that the font size can be increased, that doesn't really help since the fontweight is still not heavy enough. A bold text option would make text much easier to read, such as the time in the notification panel. This is kind of an accessibility issue. I really love the beautiful and smooth OxygenOS, but it is just too hard to read the thin font. OnePlus, please add this needed feature!
    Any other comments
    I feel that a bold text option is needed in order to make it easier to read text in OxygenOS. Although, I know that the font size can be increased, that doesn't really help since the fontweight is still not heavy enough. A bold text option would make text much easier to read, such as the time in the notification panel. This is kind of an accessibility issue. I really love the beautiful and smooth OxygenOS, but it is just too hard to read the thin font. OnePlus, please add this needed feature!

PJTSearch likes this.