Brand new OnePlus user

1. Roo20021
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

Roo20021 , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Another new OnePlus user just joined.

I received my OnePlus 8 256 today (I couldn't quite stretch to the pro), which is replacing my Samsung Galaxy S9.

I've been researching a lot of phones over the last month or so and decided that the OnePlus 8 came out top over the S20 and P40 pro etc etc.

So far I'm very impressed, great speed and lots or storage.

Being honest I do miss not having wireless charging and a heart rate monitor, but couldn't justify spending the extra cash just for them.

So Hello everyone. 👋

buntycubal and BeingIncog like this.
  2. SeanPlus
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2020

SeanPlus , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Welcome to the community @Roo20021. 😊

I'd be interested to know if in a few weeks of using Warp Charge you still miss charging wirelessly.

3. Roo20021
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Roo20021 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Hi Sean, thanks for the welcome.

I'll let you know.

Although it's not so much the speed of wireless charging, but the convenience/laziness of just placing your phone on the bedside table/lounge sideboard/Car compartment

I realise I'll not have to charge as much, but I imagine I will still need to charge in those three locations and wouldn't be able to Warp charge in the car.

Roo.

4. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jul 1, 2020

BeingIncog , Jul 1, 2020 :
    hiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee, welcome to the oneplus user's community forum! i'm friendliest ghostieeeeee!!! congratz on and enjoy your new phone! :)

buntycubal likes this.
  5. rbogasch
    Donut Jul 4, 2020 at 8:30 AM

rbogasch , Jul 4, 2020 at 8:30 AM :
    Oneplus has quite good phones for lower price then others. I had the oneplus 5 now oneplus 6. And it is still compatitive and very fast.

buntycubal likes this.