Brand new OP2 stuck in bootloop

1. shawn0223
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

shawn0223 , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Didnt know how to edit the title of my other thread so im redoing it lol.

opened the packaging in the att store. put in the sim and turned on the phone. before i can get through the fuckin setup wizard the phone reboots. im like whatever. its the initial version of OOS. ill update that bit** and ill be good.

phone boots up and goes right into another reboot. did this for EVERR!!! somehow managed to get in the os finally and i start to unlock dev options and shit so i can unlock it.

fastboot oem unlock goes fine. reboots and again im in boot loop city again. after tinkering with this damn thing forever i finally found a way to get twrp on it and im downloading the latest zip and im gonna sideload it into the storage so i can flash through recovery. hopefully that fixes this nonsense. will update if i get anywhere. pretty lame considering my opo was a fuckin boss.

update: I flashed the latest OTA zip through TWRP and it still bootloops before i can get through the setup wizard. Any ideas? seems hardware related since reflashing didnt work. gonna try another rom and see what happens.

update 2: cant install exodus. installation hangs at "patching system unconditionally"

update 3: flashed oxegen os back and its back to bootlooping, Any ideas?

update 4. got CM12 to flash through twrp and it wouldnt get through the bootanimation before rebooting. so its bootlooping on any rom which makes me think hardware. submitted a ticked. will update when i have something.

video:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015

2. shawn0223
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

Update:
    i actually got a hold of CS over the phone this morning lmao. turns out the ticket for whatever reason didnt reach OnePlus on their side. no clue. but anyways. got someone on the phone doing something. lol. we shall see whats up

Update:he says we're going to remote session in an hr and I'll receive an email with instructions. We shall see.

3. shawn0223
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

Was supposed to receive an email for my remote session by 11am via email but still haven't gotten it. Lame