Bricked after last update

1. Helder Santos71 Cupcake Jul 22, 2019

Helder Santos71, Jul 22, 2019 :
    Hi folks,

I want to report a problem with your updates! It isn`t the first time it happens (it also happened with the very first update, after purchasing your phone).
    When i made the last update, i had about 66% of battery, and it all went well with the update, but i put the smartphone aside for a while, with no apps opened and when i got back to it, it was bricked! No buttons working, no signal of waking up! And no signal of charging!
    I did the same as last time, i take the SIM cards out, charged a old smartphone, put the SIM cards on this old phone, and this morning i tried again waking up your smartphone - this time it worked!
    This means that the same thing happened after updating the smartphone (as told up)... it seems to be a regular problem with your updates! Please check it out! Thanks!

2. Horsault Marshmallow Moderator Jul 22, 2019

Horsault, Jul 22, 2019 :
    After each and every update, Android needs to optimize and rebuild cache.
    This means time running in background.
    This means battery draining.
    This has increased with last Android versions.
    If you're leaving your device unattended for too long after updating, you won't see the moment when battery will be too low and phone switches off. And when battery is too low, it takes time before phone is answering again and accepting to switch on, to avoid damaging the battery.
    Tips @ trick: once your phone updated, plug it to charger and be sure battery doesn't get too empty.

Helder Santos71 likes this.