Bricked my OnePlus One

1. Wimvh
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2019

Wimvh , Nov 12, 2019 :
    so, I have had some troubles with my beloved phone OnePLus One lately and first of all I switched from CyanogenMod to: OnePlus_Bacon_OxygenOS_201601190107
    nevertheles this was working good for a time, but wasn't happy with Oxygen, and had some trouble with a couple apps.

now I wanted to change to: lineage-16.0-20191112-nightly-bacon-signed
    I did some stuff and can't seem to get it fixed again.

what happened?
    so I wiped out my data and cach while being in Recovery, afterwards also in Recovery I went to advanced and dit FORMAT DATA , (i think i was not supposed to do this)

so now my phone isn't doing anything anymore.
    I can not boot it anymore it keeps on loading but doesn't get any further
    my phone is not recognized anymore by my laptop (only when I'm on sideload mode I seem to manage to make a connection)

I can still acces Fastbood mode and Recovery mode.
    tried in Sideload mode to load the file of lineage-16.0-20191112-nightly-bacon-signed ; but it keeps on failing on about 45% of loading ...

don't know what to do know,...
    any advices?

2. Afzal Khan
    KitKat Nov 12, 2019

Afzal Khan , Nov 12, 2019 :
    1. Try to find out Fastboot file (Should be correct one, i.e., 64GB one if you have 64GB storage or else 16GB)
    2. Install ADB fastboot in your PC
    3. Place the Fastboot file in the Fastboot folder in C Drive
    4. (Press Shift + right click) Open Command prompt
    5. Connect your device in Fastboot mode and check with Fastboot devices
    6. (you need to search for Fastboot commands on Google, as I don't remember now)

And..there it will flash the ROM file to your phone. Or else you can find some unbrick tool on Google too.