Broken screen, recover data via OnePlus 9

1. ianmgkc
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2021

ianmgkc , via OnePlus 9 , Aug 22, 2021 :
    Hi! I recently broke my One Plus 6T. It seems that is only a black screen issue but the screen still work as I could remove my morning alarm without problem. I purchased a One Plus 9 and when I tried to recover every through one plus switch it demands the use of my old one plus 6T, but I'm unable to use it... I'm becoming crazy because I has everything on the old phone. Does anyone knows how to do the switch when I don't have access to the old? I was signed with my one plus account on the old phone.

Also, I tried to connect my phone to a screen through HDMI as I have an adapter, but as my screen displays as black, so does the projected screen on my TV... Any solution for this too? Because this would be great as I can use the tactile screen but I don't see anything on the phone...

UPDATE:
    PLEASE, can anyone send me screenshots of how the screen looks during the process of screen casting? I would need step by step screenshots so I can try to tap my black screen where I need to for screen casting.

If you have any question please let me know. Thanks for your help!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021

2. R1589967451685
    Eclair Oct 21, 2021

R1589967451685 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    There are some broken Android data recovery program that may help extract data from your black screen One Plus 6T.

3. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 21, 2021