Bug List for Oxygen OS 3.0.2 (MM)

1. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jun 5, 2016 :
    Finally, we got Oxygen OS 3.0.2 which should have rolled out by now. This thread is just for any bugs or issues that you guys experience and to list them down here. I'm very excited for this update and will also start listing the bugs I experience as well as feedback on the new update as the weeks go by.

TIPS: Please make sure you reboot your phone after the update, clear your system cache through recovery and let your phone optimise the update for a day at least before proposing any immediate issues. Try not to mention your experience about battery life until at least a few full charge cycles over the days. In addition to this please do not post unrelated information or complaints about things that weren't supposed to be in this update. Keep it relevant, keep it classy. Thank You!

Bugs or issues encountered so far:

1. The search function in the stock files application does not work. (special thanks to Akshat2793 for bringing this major issue up). After a search it says "Failed to query documents'.

2. Phone heats up quite a bit during charging, wasn't present in the previous versions.

3. Some users have brought to notice the LED notification bug.

4. Gestures being slightly unresponsive compared to previous versions of Oxygen.

5. The alert slider not functioning properly in different sound profiles.

6. Connection to a car via Bluetooth isn't working as expected.

7. Auto - Rotation does not seem to functional properly, does not work every time the phone is rotated.

8. Unable to access app permissions.

Fix - The App Permissions crashing can be taken care of by just resetting App Preferences from the 3 Dots menu in Settings>Apps. (Thanks to R@pt0r for brining this solution up)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016

2. MasterPoiuy
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

anz563, Benky, jahowyuduin and 32 others like this.
  3. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

Good parents always have to prepare for the baby's future ahead of time Haha.

bramanis, Mizanur, AnkitKr96 and 6 others like this.
  4. chirantanad
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2016

Rishabh_Malhotra likes this.
  5. Enfieldrider
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2016

Enfieldrider , Jun 5, 2016 :
    How to do that can you please explain

6. chirantanad
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2016

chirantanad , Jun 5, 2016 :
    Go to Play Store...Download Cloup VPN...Click on Connect...After connecting, go to system updates and check...It should show you the info regarding update package,description and size

7. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

Try downloading the CloudVPN app from the play store and select the United States and connect. Then try to search for a software update. Good luck!

8. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

Just received the OTA update by using Cloud VPN app and connecting to France server.

Attached Files:

9. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jun 5, 2016

steno_dea likes this.
  10. hmuny99
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

11. Chathuska
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

kkjayesh3 and Nimesh. P like this.
  12. Madhuresh
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

13. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Jun 5, 2016

ariblaze , Jun 5, 2016 :
    no issues

Nimesh. P likes this.
  14. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Jun 5, 2016

ariblaze , Jun 5, 2016 :
    use Cloud VPN and set it to France server

Nimesh. P likes this.
  15. Akshat2793
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 5, 2016

Akshat2793 , Jun 5, 2016 :
    Volume control still seems to be broken a bit. Sound quality from the headphones remain the same but there's a little more bass in the speakers now. Laser auto focus is working well now. i didn't have to re enroll my fingerprint since it was saved. Some bugs like factory reset appears when I choose recovery option. The volume from the headphone is low compared to iPads & iPhones. Everything else seems to be the same.

mridul_d4, tls11670 and Nimesh. P like this.
  16. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jun 5, 2016

steno_dea and ariblaze like this.
  17. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

The speakers do sound better. More bass response like you said. I didn't have to re enroll my fingerprints either. In Oxygen OS 3.0.1 beta the Laser Auto focus wasn't working in video mode, however I can confirm that it now works and from first impressions the camera works faster and Optical Image Stabilisation is now smoother.
    So far so good.

18. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jun 5, 2016

19. coolid
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2016

coolid , Jun 5, 2016 :
    what's the battery backup? SOT?

20. ashishp199
    Eclair Jun 5, 2016

ashishp199 , Jun 5, 2016 :
    Guys i connect to France server using CloudVPN and finally got OTA. Thanks for helping

Attached Files:

Sebmt1103, YaWyck and Nimesh. P like this.