mayankkumar , Jun 22, 2016 :
    clean flash how ?

3. AswinKV
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

AswinKV , Jun 22, 2016 :

4. AswinKV
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

AswinKV , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Phone itself is not ringing even after selecting ringtone a few times. I do not want to do a factory reset, but a fix for this. Hope one plus would be rolling out a fix soon

5. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Wipe your data and cache through recovery and then flash an Oxygen OS 3.0.2 Rom.

6. mayankkumar
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2016

mayankkumar , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Means i will have to download latest oos zip file ? can i flash the beta MM v.1 and then install latest oos through ota ?

Nimesh. P likes this.
  7. bokdoyagee
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016

8. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Yes. Or you could clean flash Oxygen OS 3.0.2 straight away by downloading the rom. I'm sure there are countless other threads on how to do this. Try a search.

9. shamitmanchanda
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

shamitmanchanda , Jun 23, 2016 :
    On my OnePlus Two, post the upgrade to OxygenOS 3.0.2, the touch screen has become practically unresponsive. Only a after a long press one can swipe anything or select anything, a simple tap on any icon has no result. Any one facing similar issues. Cant start any app as after a long press on any icon, brings up the option to remove it. Answering a phone is also quite painful.

Roll back to 2.2.1 and it works fine, so not an hardware issue.
    Wiped cache many times, did a clean install by formating all data.

Nimesh. P likes this.
  10. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Yes that's possible too.

11. wetterfroschderwahre
    Donut Jun 25, 2016

wetterfroschderwahre , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Hey,

I recently discovered that my double tap to wake issue only occurs when I use the oneplus Flip Cover to set the phone to sleep.

Other ways to sleep the device won't stop the gesture from working.

12. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jun 25, 2016 :
    The gestures have been proven to be buggy in this update.

13. passinthrgh
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2016

adamtore likes this.
  14. Benyew
    Froyo Jun 30, 2016

Benyew , Jun 30, 2016 :
    Another minor issue to report - the gesture for double tapping to wake the phone is buggy. It does not wake the phone after a while when I double tap. I need to go to the gesture settings to switch it off and on again. Then it work....after some time (don't know when or how long), it will not wake when I double tap. Need to do the same again and it will be ok.

15. BluMox
    Eclair Jun 30, 2016

BluMox , Jun 30, 2016 :
    Bugs I found so far in 2 weeks of intense use:
    1) The phone reboots (totally randomly) 4-5 times a day, even after clearing chache and dalvik, even if i'm a non rooted user, with original recovery
    2) Phone does switch screen orientation close to never when rotating it
    3) No push notification is sent from any messaging app
    4) When listening audio (ex. on whatsapp) putting the phone close to your ear, the volume is set at max volume by default, CAN NOT be adjusted and is so loud i can hear it even after taking the phone away from my ear
    5) Audio SUCKS, ABSOLUTELY no basses, the volume is WAY TOO LOW from 1-8 (let's say you can choose between 10 differents volume levels), and suddenly becomes WAY TOO LOUD at volume 9-10.
    Im going back to oxygen 2 ASAP until this garbage gets fixed.

16. klausemann
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2016

17. klausemann
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2016

klausemann , Jun 30, 2016 :
    Thanks to CUS I found at least a solution to gain back access to your ringtones and pictures in the gallery:

Settings / Apps /
    click 3 dots menu at top
    click "show system"
    Find Media Storage in list of apps & click it
    Click Storage
    Click Clear Data / Clear Cache
    Click back button and click *DISABLE* app
    Reboot.
    Repeat steps above and *ENABLE* the Media Storage app again

Leave phone alone for a few minutes [I'd say 30min minimum] while re-indexes your media files

Try at own risk ofcourse :)

18. bojler
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2016

bojler , Jun 30, 2016 :
    I have 2 big problems with latest update:

1. Notifications not coming through when screen is off.
    I will c/p this from another thread:
    "Whenever my phone's screen is off and the phone has been idle for some time, I don't receive notifications anymore.

Facebook notifications don't work at all, no matter whether the phone is active or not, but I also don't get FB Messenger and WhatsApp notifications.

Sometimes they come through as soon as I turn on the screen, and sometimes I only see them when I open the respective app. I didn't mess with app permissions, and I also have set each app to "important" in the notification settings.

It also doesn't seem to matter whether I'm on WiFi or on mobile data."

Also tried turning off battery optimisation for that apps, but it didn't help.

More details here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/help/help-notifications-coming-screen-off-t3264095

2. Phone sometimes doesn't ring when receiving a call/notification.
    I know that this issue has already been addressed but we need to speak it loudly so the OnePlus dev team can hear us.

19. keessonnema
    KitKat Jun 30, 2016

keessonnema , Jun 30, 2016 :
    People that face less notifications need to know that the updated doze is doing it's work properly. If you want to recieve notification normally, remove the app from battery optimization.

20. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jun 30, 2016 :
    Have mentioned the gestured issues in the list.

Benyew likes this.