Bug List for Oxygen OS 3.0.2 (MM)

1. AWScreo
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2016

AWScreo , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Are you able to restrict background data on 4g? For some reason I'm missing this option in my current version 3.0.1 (seen posts with people complaining about this).

2. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 7, 2016

Dunnow , Jul 7, 2016 :
    google maps driving mode does not rotate. Add it to the buglist please

3. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 7, 2016

Dunnow , Jul 7, 2016 :
    bluetooth audio does not get send to the car system when using maps driving mode (Parrot CK3100 unit)

4. Shashank Karthik M
    Froyo Jul 7, 2016

Shashank Karthik M , Jul 7, 2016 :
    I wiped my cache right after upgrading to 3.0.2. It was working fine for a while before stopping altogether. I heard even the OP3 has GPS performance issues and it has been offered a fix in the 3.2.0.

5. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jul 8, 2016 :
    I see. It must be a pretty big but with Oxygen OS.

6. FaberFaberfaber
    Froyo Jul 10, 2016

FaberFaberfaber , Jul 10, 2016 :
    My audio doesn't work anymore.. Also getting no sounds of the notifications. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks!!

7. MOSHE TVITO
    Eclair Jul 10, 2016

MOSHE TVITO , Jul 10, 2016 :
    Making conversation sliding cursor right
    not put the phone schooled receiving a call ... but if I'm disturbing the curtain down and answer the call
    incoming call accepeted

8. p-son
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2016

p-son , Jul 11, 2016 :
    any updates soon for the dubletap and bluetooth ?
    realy anoying (and illigal) to not be able to use the Car-Bluetooth when driving

fixed to 3.2.x ?
    any rollout plans for Op2 ?

9. keessonnema
    KitKat Jul 11, 2016

keessonnema , Jul 11, 2016 :
    I'm on beanstalk rom now and the Android System drain bug is fixed in that rom. Also the dt2w is better and it's stable. Wish OOS3 will become like that rom in the next update, because I miss the clean stock-like experience in beanstalk.

10. chzetzl
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

chzetzl , Jul 11, 2016 :
    GPS not working after about 1 hour of navigation with google maps. All options for GPS are gone in settings. Perhaps a overheating-problem? Works after reboot, but only for some minutes, then GPS is gone again. Very annoying, if you are on travel and almost on target.

11. iaooi1
    Donut Jul 12, 2016

iaooi1 , Jul 12, 2016 :
    No ringtone for incoming calls. Phone is in normal mode. Anyone with any workaround at the moment? Tried hard reboot but to no avail.

Thanks

12. Aureatron
    Gingerbread Jul 13, 2016

Aureatron , Jul 13, 2016 :
    When ringtone is set from storage, Tapping on sounds and vibrations in dialer settings reopens dialer (pseudo crash).

Resetting the ringtone to system tones from settings fixes this.

13. pryggi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 13, 2016

14. SamMeeDee
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2016

SamMeeDee , Jul 13, 2016 :
    (Posting here since I can't make a new thread bc new user)
    So, since my iPhone recently went kaput after a bath (my fault), I need to buy a new phone. I'm trying to decide between the OP3 and OP2. OP2 is cheaper and not much of a hardware downgrade, but from the looks of things on the forums, OP2 with any 3.x.x version of Oxy is buggy as crap. Should I pony up the extra cash for better compatibilty, or is the OP2 with any of the custom ROMs still a viable option? (I'm sure that either one will kick the crap out of my iPhone)

15. deepakramlak
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2016

deepakramlak , Jul 13, 2016 :
    I reached out to a support person from oneplus and he confirmed that a new bug fix update is planned for OP2 in couple of days.

16. crash4fun
    Donut Jul 13, 2016

crash4fun , Jul 13, 2016 :
    That will be amazing, hopefully I can actually use my car head unit for music again...

17. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jul 13, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jul 13, 2016 :
    Go with the OnePlus 3, since you had an iPhone. The reason I suggest the OnePlus 3 is because it's a product through which this company has shown maturity and understanding of consumer needs. It's got better support, display, camera, plenty of RAM and power. The OnePlus 2 isn't bad by any means but the OnePlus 2 is probably not going to earn a lot of attention compared to the OnePlus 3. It's a more complete and future proof device. However, if you really want to save up some cash, install a custom ROM on the OnePlus 2 and you'll be good to go. However the display and camera as well as support aren't upto the standard of the OnePlus 3. I am on Oxygen OS, I will continue to support it as I've seen it grow immensely over the months and it makes me appreciate the company and the user experience much much more. I may sound like a fan boy, but at the end of the day, these are both great products for the price. I had a Samsung Galaxy S5, so I know what's it like to have a snappy and stable Smartphone.
    Hope this helps!

kaihp and kpmak like this.
  18. JakeTYK
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2016

JakeTYK , Jul 14, 2016 :
    Anyone having ringtone problem with Line Messaging App? It doesn't ring when people call me thru Line app.

19. SamMeeDee
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2016

SamMeeDee , Jul 14, 2016 :
    Do you mean that the custom ROMs (Cyanogen, etc) do not support the camera and display vs the support in Oxy?

20. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jul 15, 2016 :
    They do, however I did hear that camera processing in Cyanogen isn't up to par with Oxygen. It's probably fixed now. I said that because Cyanogen offers so much more flexibility and there are many different ROMs available for the OnePlus 2 right now. So there will be at least one ROM that you'll like. And the company would obviously now prioritise supporting the OnePlus 3 more than the OnePlus 2. OnePlus 2 isn't a 'flagship' device anymore.