Bug List for Oxygen OS 3.0.2 (MM)

1. nsaikiran1
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2016

nsaikiran1 , Jul 15, 2016 :
    Even the Battery life is not coming upto the mark when compared to previous versions of the oxygen OS. I found that this issue was with the June security patch which came with the OS.
    For Nexus users they had the same issue but after July security patch it is now fixed.

Oneplus we are waiting for the above fixes. Hope we get an update soon.

Nimesh. P likes this.
  2. omar2016
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2016

omar2016 , Jul 15, 2016 :
    I have an issue regarding whatsapp how can i lower the volume of the whatsapp messages received while i am sending messages. Normally i can just lower the volume but that does not seem to lower the whats app incoming messages tone while i am actually using whatsapp any help would be appreciated

3. qwertyaser
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2016

qwertyaser , Jul 15, 2016 :
    I have an issue with my One Plus Two where my wifi doesn't work half the time if my phone is idled (or in other words, when my phone screen isn't on).
    I'll receive a gmail at 2:00pm and a Facebook message at 2:11pm, and then when I check my phone at another time (say 2:30pm of the same day) the notifications will buzz in right as I wake my screen and it will say that I have received my gmail and message at 2:30pm.
    I have the "Always keep WiFi on during sleep" checked in my Wifi settings, so I don't think it's an issue regarding that.
    Anybody know how to fix this problem?

4. thewindwaker101
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2016

5. GuptaNikhil
    Froyo Jul 19, 2016

GuptaNikhil , Jul 19, 2016 :
    Hi guys,
    I am still on OS 2.2.1
    Is the OS 3.0.2 stable enough to upgrade?
    Are these bugs major?

6. Sumukan
    Froyo Jul 19, 2016

Vasilachi Eugeniu likes this.
  7. Sumukan
    Froyo Jul 19, 2016

Sumukan , Jul 19, 2016 :
    Slow motion video won't work well.
    Manual mode has so many bugs.
    Audiomaxx missing.
    Gestures are not fully baked.
    App level fingerprint authentication missing.

8. Skaper
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2016

Skaper , Jul 19, 2016 :
    goto settings>notifications and disable conversation tones.

9. F_Nikhil_Kumar_NQfr
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2016

10. mushmero
    Donut Jul 19, 2016

11. thewindwaker101
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2016

thewindwaker101 , Jul 19, 2016 :
    Oxygen OS 3.0.2 is stable. I did a clean install though. so i'm not sure how stable it will be updating via OTA. The only problem i'm having is the lack of PS3 controller support which worked fine in 2.2.1. Not sure if it's a bug or not. it's stable enough to use as a daily driver.

Nimesh. P likes this.
  12. thewindwaker101
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2016

thewindwaker101 , Jul 19, 2016 :
    Did you do a clean install?

13. saurabhparate
    Froyo Jul 19, 2016

saurabhparate , Jul 19, 2016 :
    1. White LED light appears on global update but it's default on green.
    2. Sometimes Phone goes on deep silent when it is on vibrate mode or general mode.Have to use alert slider many times to get on normal.
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/one-plus-2-marshmallow-update-bugs.450459/
    3. Big one:- background data gets off when it is in sleep, as background data is on in setting, many apps stop using data or receiving data after an hr while the device is in sleep.e.g Google play store, utorrentz, downloads.
    Is any one facing this problem? and reply if have a solution.
    Thanks in advance!

aayushop likes this.
  14. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jul 20, 2016 :
    The LED light on some devices after the update has been malfunctioning. I've heard.
    The phone's ringtones and silence is all over the place and doesn't work accordingly either.
    Your third issue is probably because of Doze, the power saving feature introduced in marshmallow. I could be wrong.

15. Sumukan
    Froyo Jul 20, 2016

16. thewindwaker101
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2016

thewindwaker101 , Jul 21, 2016 :
    the slow motion video isn't the best quality but it still works. You're right on the manual mode having bugs. I never used manual so i never realized it. Some times my images come out solid white. The app level fingerprint authentication is working for me it's just that sometimes when it doesn't read my fingerprint or if my finger slips, it keeps going to the home menu which is annoying. Everything else is works. Still really stable though.

17. 4u5t1n
    Donut Jul 22, 2016

4u5t1n , Jul 22, 2016 :
    It's been awhile since we've posted the bugs and OnePlus still hasn't released an update, getting real tired of this shit...

18. Vasilachi Eugeniu
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2016

Vasilachi Eugeniu , Jul 23, 2016 :
    guys how i can change image in Shelf??? i choose new image aply it, but its doesn't change. it's a bug or i am doing something wrong?

19. aayushop
    Eclair Jul 23, 2016

aayushop , Jul 23, 2016 :
    Hello guys,

Lets all agree that we have find workarounds in Oneplus phones with their buggy software.

A few bugs encountered on the recent update 3.0.2 are as follows.
    1. In the same sequence, Turn Airplane mode on, then bluetooth on, then try turning on battery saver. It is not going to work.
    2.We have 2 sims, Data limit set on one sim, using other sim but still getting persistent notification that limit is reached on sim 1.
    3. The alert slider has been acting crazy, even if it is physically in all notification area, it will show priority in the notification bar.

I just hope that these OP guys, give to us, a pure android Operating system, without any of the customisation's, so that we get the update them for new patches in time.

Most of the customisation's are available through other apps available on Play store.

20. aajitsaria
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2016

aajitsaria , Jul 23, 2016 :
    After updating to OOS 3.0.2 my phone reboots after playing and exiting from the game Need for Speed No Limits after phone lying idle for sometime. This happens only after playing NFS and exiting from the game and when the phone is lying idle. This problem started after the community build and was not there in the public beta build.
    I have booted in recovery, and formatted the phone in the advance option and reloaded all the apps from scratch and the problem is still there even now.